Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
He makes diss songs, some of them are actually really funny.

He wrestles like a standard size guy, nothing incredible

great entertainer tho. His singing schtick is ridiculously over. His diss songs are mad hilarious

His schtick is tailor made for WWE type fukkery, but don’t expect anything crazy from him when the bell rings.

And dudes wanna shyt on OC’s gimmick. This is way cornier. Dude is basically Andy Samberg of wrasslin. :scust:

But hey, the fans love it, so be it. Now if dudes in here are dikkriding and trying to shyt on other gimmicks, get outta here with the hypocrisy. :camby:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
And dudes wanna shyt on OC’s gimmick. This is way cornier. Dude is basically Andy Samberg of wrasslin. :scust:

But hey, the fans love it, so be it. Now if dudes in here are dikkriding and trying to shyt on other gimmicks, get outta here with the hypocrisy. :camby:

Tryna figure out how mans saw Joe Hendry and immediately went into defense mode for Orange Cassidy

My brother in allah, them 2 Caucasian’s have absolutely nothing to do with eachother

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Tryna figure out how mans saw Joe Hendry and immediately went into defense mode for Orange Cassidy

My brother in allah, them 2 Caucasian’s have absolutely nothing to do with eachother

It’s not defense mode. It’s calling out the hypocrisy of some marks. And its the use of a gimmick. They’re not the same, but can be thrown in the same category of “what the fukk is this? :dwillhuh:

Gobbely Gooker, Spark Plug, and The Goon were all different gimmicks but still fall under the same banner as corny.

I was never a fan of OC and his gimmick, but when I saw his match with Os at FD I started to give him a pass, like “all right, he can wrestle, so fukk it.” Still not a fan of his, but I can appreciate his matches with the right talent.

Last edited:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Im saying what makes you think Seth is beating Bisexual Taker?

I think he loses to solidify his run even more instead of giving Seth a 4 week transitional run.
Because Gunther vs Seth would be a better match for Summerslam

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If I have to watch another “Dream match” with the grimacing old Japanese man who never wins where they exchange strikes slowly back and forth in the middle of the ring, it’s gonna feel like that level of torture
plus Kazarian has been wrestling on American cable prime time TV for most of the last like 15 years, he’s not some random ass Mexican wrestler. More American wrestling fans can identify him than Hoochicero or Voldamort Jr or whoever the other randoms are

Tony cares

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Seth needs two years gone. This jackass was putting bow ties on his shoes and his wife stole his gimmick and it better.