Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I don’t know Joe Hendry. Can this dude put on a decent match? Or is he over because of the dumb smile?
He wrestles like a standard size guy, nothing incredible

great entertainer tho. His singing schtick is ridiculously over. His diss songs are mad hilarious

His schtick is tailor made for WWE type fukkery, but don’t expect anything crazy from him when the bell rings.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Lighting nikkas on Fire :banderas:

I love it I fukking love it, I'm a self made millionaire fukk the public!

They need to have them do diabolical acts that haven't been seen since the attitude era; I'm talking putting women, cripples, and older women through tables, light 'isms of all varieties and throwing nikkas in dumpsters full of acid (or getting thrown in dumpsters full of acid and coming back the following week like nothing happened ala Kane in 2003). In fact, that's how the group should be booked, like 2003/04 Kane at BARE MINIMUM. Just running over everyone and even making the top heels lean back. Kane appeared behind HHH's shoulder in backstage segment and had him go silent. We need that energy.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Catching up on raw right now, hunter better not have fukkin karrion kross break up The GOAT Day :birdman:

I told @Vice Queen this before and even though it's a very unpopular opinion I'll share it again; Karrion Kross's Final Testament should have been the advance team laying the ground work for the Wyatt Sicks. He's into that same vague spooky shyt that is cool but leads nowhere and it's right there in the name! It would have worked.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
I hate those “sometimes you just got to pull the trigger”

Mf shut up :pachaha:

I’m glad it’s going to be Seth vs Gunther for the title

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Says who?
No specific person here
Just reflecting on how I read a bunch of comments and tweets how wwe fukked up not pulling the trigger on drew

Just for wwe to have Seth return.

Fans gotta get that Vince booking out of their heads. Wwe actually has long term plans that make sense and work

So we get Drew and punk at Summerslam with Seth vs Gunther added and potentially priest and Finn

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I was more familiar with the 2 TNA guys than I was some of them NXT nikkas if we keeping it a stack

Who tf is tank ledger

I couldn't tell you most these motherfukkers myself.

Especially the lower midcard or lower. The background players or lackluster ones.

Don't ask me to name some of them cuz I'd just use a description instead.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
No specific person here
Just reflecting on how I read a bunch of comments and tweets how wwe fukked up not pulling the trigger on drew

Just for wwe to have Seth return.

Fans gotta get that Vince booking out of their heads. Wwe actually has long term plans that make sense and work

So we get Drew and punk at Summerslam with Seth vs Gunther added and potentially priest and Finn
Im saying what makes you think Seth is beating Bisexual Taker?

I think he loses to solidify his run even more instead of giving Seth a 4 week transitional run.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Im saying what makes you think Seth is beating Bisexual Taker?

I think he loses to solidify his run even more instead of giving Seth a 4 week transitional run.
Agreed 💯
Not only do I agree, I will go 1 step further and say Priest picks up that win clean without any interference or shenanigans