Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I feel like someone should just tell that guy welcome to the real world. Every death of any remotely famous person has been used in some capacity to try to make a buck.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Who was being tribal? That mark on Twitter didn't say anything about another promotion, he was shyt talking WWE Lol Unless I missed it... @Larry is that Twitter mark someone we should know?

Random white dude who loves AEW and posts bad faith WWE takes. He pops up on my feed sometimes. Seems to get decent engagement. His entire feed is AEW retweets and WWE venom. The usual

:skip:

Ain’t mean to start a war of words, I just thought it was a funny take considering… the obvious

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I feel like someone should just tell that guy welcome to the real world. Every death of any remotely famous person has been used in some capacity to try to make a buck.
TBH, both companies are milking the death of a superstar (Brodie Lee & Bray Wyatt) for a profit. One situation isn't worse than the other.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
TBH, both companies are milking the death of a superstar (Brodie Lee & Bray Wyatt) for a profit. One situation isn't worse than the other.

And the families of both are being compensated by it, so not really a big deal IMO.

Main concern is after a debut like that where do you go

As long as things don’t get too hokey they should be fine for now

This is a big question for them, This kinda gimmick would have been excellent during the pandemic/Thunderdome era because of fans not being in attendance and being able to have a cinematic element to matches. Can't get away with that on live TV with thousands in attendance.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Random white dude who loves AEW and posts bad faith WWE takes. He pops up on my feed sometimes. Seems to get decent engagement. His entire feed is AEW retweets and WWE venom. The usual

:skip:

Ain’t mean to start a war of words, I just thought it was a funny take considering… the obvious

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
And now you wanna derail the thread. Why do you wanna talk about me instead of actual wrestling?

This is one reason why threads get derailed. You guys wanna talk shyt and then cry when there’s post after post of shots thrown.

I’m just playing with you breh :skip:

Them Twitter cats way worse than anything I’ve ever seen on here lol