Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Aren't they going to have to at some point? I'd be fine if they kept it strictly cinematic tho.... why not... it'd make their shyt different than anything else on the show...

They can't do all that weird red lighting shyt, we know that didn't go over well for The Fiend
I hope not

:pachaha:

I feel like when they’ve tried to work actual matches with Bray (HIAC/Pitch Black) that shyt was full blown wrestlecrap status

The one and only fiend match people remember fondly is the firefly funhouse one lol.. I say fukk it, ride that out

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I hope not

:pachaha:

I feel like when they’ve tried to work actual matches with Bray (HIAC/Pitch Black) that shyt was full blown wrestlecrap status

The one and only fiend match people remember fondly is the firefly funhouse one lol.. I say fukk it, ride that out

That 'Inferno Match' vs. Orton was fire.... no pun intended. That was dope breh :pachaha:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Def gonna be interesting to see how it plays out. Bray had the mic skills to help carry him and his character. I don't think Bo does or any of them do. Not like I expect them to talk anyways. I just remember Bo as his Bo-lieve character but thats way different than this. Takes another level of charisma to portray this type of character. Not everyone can pull it off. He needs that dark deep edgy voice like Bray had. Not no happy go lucky friendly voice. Look at the voices of Orton and Priest compared to guys like Sami and Cody. They don't strike fear the same.

Also gotta see what the others roles are gonna be in this. Is Nikki strictly a manager type? Are the other 3 individual or as a tag team/free birds? Is Bo gonna wrestle or just call the shots? Whats gonna happen first time they come across Pearce? He gonna be like fukk all that spooky shyt, y'all in an 8 man tag against the judgement day later tonight.

They may have to rely on vignettes more than anything. Lets see how far this takes them. Could be a long term success or be dead in the water by the Berlin event if not summerslam.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
That 'Inferno Match' vs. Orton was fire.... no pun intended. That was dope breh :pachaha:

I’m not gon hold you, I don’t think I ever seen this. I think that match happened at a time when I was legitimately on my cattle shyt and praying for WWE’s downfall like Tee Grizzley ops

:francis:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I honestly want Gable to show up next week like nothing happened :mjlol:

What I want is a bit different. But unorthodox so I'm trying to see how best to do it. Can't have Wyatt Family breaking character and talking. Maybe have a fake funeral for him then have Otis give a eulogy talking about Gable and his life and their history and whatnot. Then at the end have him say something like "its so sad how Chad died at the hands of the Wyatt Family" with a :troll: type of smirk on his face as the screen turns to black.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If Tony was half as bad as Triple H than AEW would be a much better show than it is

Not even close to be similar

Rock, Roman, Brock, and probably Bron has their own personal bookers so take away their storylines and it’s a lot of eh. That said, booking isn’t AEW’s problem. They just have to keep existing and building their own distinct stars