Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
there's a difference. I'm not punching air and screaming over the shyt. I'm self aware and completely understand that my feelings on that match are likely just based on wanting AJ to take a w.

you don't see me screaming on how they fukked off AJ and made some wild mistake. I'm just like LOL. the fact that you tried to turn that silly ass harmless half serious post into something confrontational is why nobody likes you g. you might dead ass be the worst poster on this site which is saying a lot because a lot of nikkas purposely try to be terrible posters. this is just who you are

:dead:

I ain't never put a nikka on ignore before but you might be the first so good job with making history. so long beloved
You forget these posters are the ones who quote me regarding what i post. Of course I’m going to respond and defend my position. :what:

If these a$$holes wouldn’t get so hurt over my opinion I wouldn’t go back and forth. :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Shayna Bazler been puttnig over far less accomplished women for a year, now. But, none, they been "Grinding," they "deserved" this :russ:

Shayna Bazler just got KNOCKED OUT in fukking NXT of all places, in a UFC style women against a chick known for shaking her ass :laff:

And she ate the fukking pin, here :beli:

I'm glad I turned that PR bullshyt off when I saw the Witches were opening the press conference.

Stop it, Hunter. Cole brought it up and they posed with damn flowers at the end of the match.

They literally got drafter and jobbed out to Rhonda and disappeared for a year :laff:

This is Tony Khan level booking.

Some of what you said is true but man... it's ok that she lost the NXT Underground Match. She was facing another former MMA fighter in Lola Vice aka Valerie Loureda.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Some of what you said is true but man... it's ok that she lost the NXT Underground Match. She was facing another former MMA fighter in Lola Vice aka Valerie Loureda.

If Shayna can't win in fukking NXT; where she's the longest reigning NXT Women's champion and presented as a beast...

...I can't take her seriously anymore...especially she got her ass beat so bad the refs had to stop it...

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
you thought son would say

“Yeah um… we gave em that win as a pat on the back because her moms died and it felt right. These hoes don’t deserve tho, they ass. They’ll lose it back in 2 weeks. Good question tho”

:sadcam:
Which is why they shouldn't have won them, because we know they're not over and it'll be a regrettable decision.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Laveck did in five minutes what malakai been trying to do for five years. Gotta give him credit.
I’m not giving Trips all the credit. If he had a hand in how it was laid out, then he deserves his props, but At the end of the day this was all Bray Wyatt’s brainchild. These characters/stable don’t happen if Bray never created them.

With that said, I’m looking forward to what they do. And of course I’ll give more props to Trips if he plays a part in the creative part of the stable.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I’m not giving Trips all the credit. If he had a hand in how it was laid out, then he deserves his props, but At the end of the day this was all Bray Wyatt’s brainchild. These characters/stable don’t happen if Bray never created them.

With that said, I’m looking forward to what they do. And of course I’ll give more props to Trips if he plays a part in the creative part of the stable.

Bray Wyatt sucked. He did promos that were white guy filler and went around in circles. He would drop garbage hints for months and it would lead to nothing. Woat character. Murdering Chad Gable is already better than anything bray did.

Mook

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

Bray Wyatt sucked. He did promos that were white guy filler and went around in circles. He would drop garbage hints for months and it would lead to nothing. Woat character. Murdering Chad Gable is already better than anything bray did.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
You’re bringing up something not related to what I said. Bray Wyatt created these characters when he was doing the Funhouse stuff. It has nothing to do with his promos. The stable is basically a mashup of the Wyatt Fam meets the Fiend gimmick.

Mook

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
You’re bringing up something not related to what I said. Bray Wyatt created these characters when he was doing the Funhouse stuff. It has nothing to do with his promos. The stable is basically a mashup of the Wyatt Fam meets the Fiend gimmick.

Well that does bring up another point I forgot to add that everyone under those masks sucks. So while I praise the start, storylines are a marathon and I'm gonna wait and see. Other than Joe Gacy, everyone there tops out at mid carder.