Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
lol nah I don’t think Cattle does the pretend outrage shyt. He’s straight up with his WWE hate, it’s honorable

:pachaha:
My hate for WWE is nearly old enough to be elected to the House of Representatives (25 year age minimum).

I will admit I generally do like the PLEs in the HHH era though. Still hate WWE in general though.

get my pool

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Main concern is after a debut like that where do you go

As long as things don’t get too hokey they should be fine for now
Yeah I really don’t see where they can go with it since they’re the only spooky act in the company

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Yeah I really don’t see where they can go with it since they’re the only spooky act in the company

Almost feel like it only works if they keep it contained in its own cinematic type universe, similar to what Broken Matt was doing with that Delete shyt in TNA

Keep whatever matches they have in pre filmed shyts like that firefly funhouse shyt Bray did with Cena

get my pool

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Almost feel like it only works if they keep it contained in its own cinematic type universe, similar to what Broken Matt was doing with that Delete shyt in TNA

Keep whatever matches they have in pre filmed shyts like that firefly funhouse shyt Bray did with Cena
Yeah that’s pretty much what they’d have to do. Would def be a challenge though since they can’t really do full on cinematic matches

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Yeah that’s pretty much what they’d have to do. Would def be a challenge though since they can’t really do full on cinematic matches

I trust it only because Vince is out and Jeremy Borash is around. if anyone would understand how to present it, it’s him

they could still do character stuff at tv weekly with segments and vignettes. It would get kinda weird if they go out there trying to work regular matches tho lol

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I trust it only because Vince is out and Jeremy Borash is around. if anyone would understand how to present it, it’s him

they could still do character stuff at tv weekly with segments and vignettes. It would get kinda weird if they go out there trying to work regular matches tho lol

Aren't they going to have to at some point? I'd be fine if they kept it strictly cinematic tho.... why not... it'd make their shyt different than anything else on the show...

They can't do all that weird red lighting shyt, we know that didn't go over well for The Fiend