Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
I’m not giving Trips all the credit. If he had a hand in how it was laid out, then he deserves his props, but At the end of the day this was all Bray Wyatt’s brainchild. These characters/stable don’t happen if Bray never created them.

With that said, I’m looking forward to what they do. And of course I’ll give more props to Trips if he plays a part in the creative part of the stable.
Of course you can't give him all the credit but I'll give him a significant amount. He still had to greenlight that entire process and put the production team behind it, and if they came to me with that "we're gonna murder people in Gorilla scenario" I would've hit them with the ":unimpressed::camby:"

It's probably the most ambitious swing he's taken as the guy so far, props to all of them for doing it well and having it resonate with the horror crowd that loves that shyt.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Of course you can't give him all the credit but I'll give him a significant amount. He still had to greenlight that entire process and put the production team behind it, and if they came to me with that "we're gonna murder people in Gorilla scenario" I would've hit them with the ":unimpressed::camby:"

It's probably the most ambitious swing he's taken as the guy so far, props to all of them for doing it well and having it resonate with the horror crowd that loves that shyt.
If that shyt was ass, triple h would be a fraud tho lol

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps

:dead:

Edit: before yall start screaming at me over posting a random tweet, this popped up on my for you and I genuinely just thought it was funny

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

GQSw2ReWMAAWsbz

These marks man:unimpressed:

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
First off, I thought the debut was excellent, I had no doubts that it would be.

Interested to see what next though and what the true ceiling for this group is.

Whatever it is, keep them far far away from any championships.
Main concern is after a debut like that where do you go

As long as things don’t get too hokey they should be fine for now

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

:dead:

Edit: before yall start screaming at me over posting a random tweet, this popped up on my for you and I genuinely just thought it was funny

Meh, it’s Bray Wyatt tribute group that his brother more than likely wanted to go through with, I can’t hate on that in that aspect.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
These marks man:unimpressed:

I imagine the proceeds of the "Brodies" are going to the family? :comeon:

But anyway, why can't it be both? Obviously WWE is "trying to make money" they are a fukking corporation but I think they are also honoring Bray and the lead character in the story is his own blood brother....

"fans" whether they are AEW stans or WWE stooges.... if you fall on either end of the spectrum you are a fukking idiot lol (not saying you, you know the types I'm talking about lol)

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I imagine the proceeds of the "Brodies" are going to the family? :comeon:

But anyway, why can't it be both? Obviously WWE is "trying to make money" they are a fukking corporation but I think they are also honoring Bray and the lead character in the story is his own blood brother....

"fans" whether they are AEW stans or WWE stooges.... if you fall on either end of the spectrum you are a fukking idiot lol (not saying you, you know the types I'm talking about lol)
I have no problem with them shoes

It’s just damn this tribalism gets outta hand at times