Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
Yall comparing Damien priest to stone cold and Kurt angle :mjtf::mjlol:

Let’s face it hhh booked himself into a bad spot just like when he had Cody win the rumble and do that horrible promo in Alabama but the rock decided to turn heel and saved his ass

He had Gunther win kotr and then he added that stupid world title match at summer slam stipulation now he gonna have Gunther win the title somewhere in the middle of the ppv cause no way is a priest Match going to main event over Cody match or drew/punk not even if he fought bad bunny again :mjtf:
Man you guys are ridiculous :mjlol:

KOTR hasn’t amounted to shyt for years. Now we added something to make it feel important. All of sudden it’s a bad thing. Gunther getting that title shot at SS :wow:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Im not even throwing a fit.

Oh. My bad then. I was under the impression that you were tight about what played out, calling people stooges and shyt for not being as tight about it,

I must have misread the situation :hubie:

Let me get back to the boys on prime. They done added a sexually ambiguous black girl with dreads and turned frenchie gay. I don’t know how to feel about these developments

:ehh:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Oh. My bad then. I was under the impression that you were tight about what played out, calling people stooges and shyt for not being as tight about it,

I must have misread the situation :hubie:

Let me get back to the boys on prime. They done added a sexually ambiguous black girl with dreads and turned frenchie gay. I don’t know how to feel about these developments

:ehh:

Whatever. It’s just funny how the Scots hated the finish, but dudes in here are like, “it’s ok. Everything’s all right.”

I just think the right move was to have Drew win here. Doesn’t mean he’d head into SS as champ. Booking could go in so many other directions.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I think the world title plans don’t involve Gunther or Damien Priest and ya’ll should really start paying closer attention to judgement day and Finn Balor in particular but that’s me

Money in the bank gon be interesting :hubie:
Gunther is 100% winning the world title at Summerslam especially since the next event is in Germany that's a dead giveaway he's winning and then Germany will be his first defense
I feel like they view Gunther as their new final boss big heel champ that they wanna have all the faces chasing basically like Brock was for years
And probably for the best to have the main title on Raw being held by a dominant heel when the main title on Smackdown is being held by a dominant face right now

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Screenshot-2024-06-16-084841.png

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Drew/Punk definitely doesn’t need the title in the same way Bret/Austin never needed to be for the belt…it’s an actual blood feud at this point…

Gunther is gonna steam roll through Priest and will wind up losing the belt to whoever wins money in the bank at some point…

H just like TK has his stubborn vision for the world titles and neither has shown they will pivot, so when Gunther won the King of the Ring it made this ending obvious as hell and not sure where the shock is coming from…

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Since @Larry is dodging me and instead opting to go for the low hanging fruit.... I will repeat that none of what him and a few others are saying right now makes sense for one reason...

The King of the Ring tournament was announced way after the Punk/McIntyre feud had already been cooking and the stipulation that the KOTR winner receives a title shot at SummerSlam was an even later add-on...

So the idea that you don't want Punk/McIntyre for the title because it would "interfere with Gunther" is complete nonsense....

For whatever reason, Hunter does not want to wait to push Gunther into the main event scene. Now obviously Berlin is coming up so we knew Gunther would main event that show but they are really running the risk of this dude getting stale if the idea is another lengthy title reign following the one he just had.

Punk/McIntyre could have been for the title, Hunter chose to go with Gunther in that match instead. That's what happened.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
But that's not the most egregious booking decision anyway. Alba/Dawn were off TV for months and quite literally just came back. Jade/Bianca were cooking as tag champs in dominant fashion and were really over... they were on a dominant streak and we know they will probably be breaking up eventually but you want that to simmer for a while..

Sure, they could decide later on "hey, we fukked up so let's put the belts back on Jade/Bianca" but they should have never dropped them in the first place..

Hunter went for the "hometown pop" in that match and it was short-sighted.