Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
No one liked Triple H back then, so of course no one said shyt. :dead:

And people didn’t like Triple H going over Austin back then too. Why do you think everyone hated/disliked Trips for so long? :gucci:

Giving Drew the title would have elevated the feud even more. It’s been building since the start do the year and you add a title in the picture it pushes the angle more and gives it meaning. With Drew as champ You get the cocky promos and trolling even more. Why can’t some of you see that? :snoop:
The fued doesn’t need the title

Nor is it about the title & actually it’s bigger than the title

Plus the World Title is Gunther’s to win

And the fact that this fued has been hot since the Royal Rumble and not an one on one match between them yet already shows you how big it is

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
The fued doesn’t need the title

Nor is it about the title & actually it’s bigger than the title

Plus the World Title is Gunther’s to win

And the fact that this fued has been hot since the Royal Rumble and not an one on one match between them yet already shows you how big it is

But I’m saying the title elevates the feud even more because now there’s stakes involved. Why settle for good when you can aim for something better?

And they could have easily added GUNTHER into that match. Both Mania 20 and 30 main events were triple threats. Drew and GUNTHER have history, so you add more layers to the triple threat too.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
But I’m saying the title elevates the feud even more because now there’s stakes involved. Why settle for good when you can aim for something better?

And they could have easily added GUNTHER into that match. Both Mania 20 and 30 main events were triple threats. Drew and GUNTHER have history, so you add more layers to the triple threat too.

lol nikka.. are you suggesting this heated ass Drew and Punk feud should add fukking Gunther to the match?

:dead:

Who mans is this? Somebody come get cuh

imagine wrestlemania 17 if monk booked it. Rock vs Austin vs William Regal in a triple threat match

Last edited:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
lol nikka.. are you suggesting this heated ass Drew and Punk feud should add fukking Gunther to the match?

:dead:

Who mans is this? Somebody come get cuh

The KOTR Winner gets a title shot at SS. They could have done a triple threat or have the champ do double duty. If they did a triple threat They don’t even have to throw GUNTHER into their feud right away. He doesn’t even have to be involved with what Punk/Drew do; be on some “let them fight it out and I’ll take the scraps.”

I just think GUNTHER should win the Rumble and win at Mania. It’s a better story.

Edit: they don’t even have to do that either. If Trips is still set on Priest/Gunther, just let Drew win here, do the rematch at MITB, and have Punk cost him the match. Then Punk comes out on Raw and says he’s clear to wrestle and challenge Drew at SS.

Last edited:

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
“Sorry Gunther I know you won the KOTR tournament where we said the winner gets a title shot against the main belt on their home brand at SummerSlam. But I think it would be better to just say fukk all that and put you in a triple threat against two guys who’re fueding simply because they don’t like/want to kill each other. Yeah we know you earned it but hey.. it would elevate Punk & Drew fued” :russ:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
The KOTR Winner gets a title shot at SS. They could have done a triple threat or have the champ do double duty. If they did a triple threat They don’t even have to throw GUNTHER into their feud right away. He doesn’t even have to be involved with what Punk/Drew do; be on some “let them fight it out and I’ll take the scraps.”

I just think GUNTHER should win the Rumble and win at Mania. It’s a better story.

Edit: they don’t even have to do that either. If Trips is still set on Priest/Gunther, just let Drew win here, do the rematch at MITB, and have Punk cost him the match. Then Punk comes out on Raw and says he’s clear to wrestle and challenge Drew at SS.

I think the world title plans don’t involve Gunther or Damien Priest and ya’ll should really start paying closer attention to judgement day and Finn Balor in particular but that’s me

Money in the bank gon be interesting :hubie:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Did you think about that before you typed it?
Nah, not really. I like quickly thought of the first rivalry that came to mind and threw a random European into it.

Problem is you thinking a lil too hard, it’s not that complex

Last edited:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
“Sorry Gunther I know you won the KOTR tournament where we said the winner gets a title shot against the main belt on their home brand at SummerSlam. But I think it would be better to just say fukk all that and put you in a triple threat against two guys who’re fueding simply because they don’t like/want to kill each other. Yeah we know you earned it but hey.. it would elevate Punk & Drew fued” :russ:
Look at this idiot. I never said anything about a title not involved. A triple threat would mean Drew is the champ. Why would GUNTHER be involved in the feud if a title wasn’t involved? :what:

Retard Papi strikes again. :dead:

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
Yall comparing Damien priest to stone cold and Kurt angle :mjtf::mjlol:

Let’s face it hhh booked himself into a bad spot just like when he had Cody win the rumble and do that horrible promo in Alabama but the rock decided to turn heel and saved his ass

He had Gunther win kotr and then he added that stupid world title match at summer slam stipulation now he gonna have Gunther win the title somewhere in the middle of the ppv cause no way is a priest Match going to main event over Cody match or drew/punk not even if he fought bad bunny again :mjtf:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I think the world title plans don’t involve Gunther or Damien Priest and ya’ll should really start paying closer attention to judgement day and Finn Balor in particular but that’s me

Money in the bank gon be interesting :hubie:
That’s fine. But don’t try to shyt on my fantasy booking when you’re doing the same. :ld:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
That’s fine. But don’t try to shyt on my fantasy booking when you’re doing the same. :ld:

I’m don’t throw a fit when my fantasy booking doesn’t play out how I wrote it in my head though.

:bryan:
If I was booking, every champion would be black and Rubi Rose would be GM..

I ain’t writing the show my nikka. I’m just a dude with a Larry bird avatar

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
Look at this idiot. I never said anything about a title not involved. A triple threat would mean Drew is the champ. Why would GUNTHER be involved in the feud if a title wasn’t involved? :what:

Retard Papi strikes again. :dead:
Why the fucck would they need the belt to elevate their hottest storyline?

You want everyone to ignore the kotr tournament just so your stupid ass fantasy booking can take place.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I’m don’t throw a fit when my fantasy booking doesn’t play out how I wrote it in my head though.

:bryan:
If I was booking, every champion would be black and Rubi Rose would be GM..

I ain’t writing the show my nikka. I’m just a dude with a Larry bird avatar
Im not even throwing a fit. You guys want to keep arguing with me and I just mentioned a way it could have went down. :what: