Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
But that's not the most egregious booking decision anyway. Alba/Dawn were off TV for months and quite literally just came back. Jade/Bianca were cooking as tag champs in dominant fashion and were really over... they were on a dominant streak and we know they will probably be breaking up eventually but you want that to simmer for a while..

Sure, they could decide later on "hey, we fukked up so let's put the belts back on Jade/Bianca" but they should have never dropped them in the first place..

Hunter went for the "hometown pop" in that match and it was short-sighted.
This was absolutely the dumbest thing to happen yesterday….hell the witches were made to look like fukking shyt just earlier this week…

He made that call because the women’s tag titles are the least important belts in the whole company.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Since @Larry is dodging me and instead opting to go for the low hanging fruit.... I will repeat that none of what him and a few others are saying right now makes sense for one reason...

The King of the Ring tournament was announced way after the Punk/McIntyre feud had already been cooking and the stipulation that the KOTR winner receives a title shot at SummerSlam was an even later add-on...

So the idea that you don't want Punk/McIntyre for the title because it would "interfere with Gunther" is complete nonsense....

For whatever reason, Hunter does not want to wait to push Gunther into the main event scene. Now obviously Berlin is coming up so we knew Gunther would main event that show but they are really running the risk of this dude getting stale if the idea is another lengthy title reign following the one he just had.

Punk/McIntyre could have been for the title, Hunter chose to go with Gunther in that match instead. That's what happened.
dog, ain’t nobody dodging you

:dead:

If you ain’t like Drew losing and felt he just HAD to absolutely under any circumstance win that match.. that’s fine? You are absolutely 1 gazillion percent welcome to feel that way chief.

Everything ain’t some grandiose debate. The nikka lost. I’m of the belief that nothing HAS to happen. We might want it, but if it doesn’t it’s like okay? It didn’t happen. Now what, nikka? We gon boycott the show and Pickett?

These wrestling match results don’t be that important dog. The show goes on. We’ll see you nikkas Monday at 5pm pacific

This was absolutely the dumbest thing to happen yesterday….hell the witches were made to look like fukking shyt just earlier this week…

He made that call because the women’s tag titles are the least important belts in the whole company.

I think that only happened because shorty mom died like 4 days ago or something. I doubt that lasts very long honestly

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
This has nothing to do with my post. :dead:

My response was to the idea that it was going to "interfere with Gunther" :mjlol: and I laid out why that narrative doesn't make sense.

Thats not my narrative. I think he won because they’re going with Punk vs Drew at Summerslam, but they could have very easily just kicked that back and went with some other shyt. I’d still watch it.

It really don’t be that deep. I know that term is cliche as shyt but it’s the truth. Like, the nikka lost a title match to further his lil punk feud. Got cost the match. Now he shows up Monday mad and they go from there. The world ain’t about to end

We be melting down over this stuff and it don’t even be all that forreal

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Triple H said that was not the reason. He said they deserve to be on top. :ehh:

you thought son would say

“Yeah um… we gave em that win as a pat on the back because her moms died and it felt right. These hoes don’t deserve tho, they ass. They’ll lose it back in 2 weeks. Good question tho”

:sadcam:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
you thought son would say

He could have said.....nothing? :pachaha:

But we all know Hunter loves being in front of the microphone. :russ:

He is also the one who put a target on Jade's back by saying that down in the performance center they train people "the right way.."

So now every time she looks shaky... the memes are coming.

He doesn't know when to be quiet

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Thats not my narrative. I think he won because they’re going with Punk vs Drew at Summerslam, but they could have very easily just kicked that back and went with some other shyt. I’d still watch it.

Of course, I don't think it's egregious... my response was to the narrative that it couldn't be for the title because of Gunther. That decision was made well after Punk/Drew was already cookin

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Yuck

I’m pushing the Finn Balor narrative. Gunther big boring ass can scoot over

01-wwe-intercontinental-champion-gunther.jpg

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Of course, I don't think it's egregious... my response was to the narrative that it couldn't be for the title because of Gunther. That decision was made well after Punk/Drew was already cookin

I was replying to homie saying make the match a 3 way. I thought that was funny lol

I watched that genuinely not giving a fukk who won, personally. Outside of Chad Gable, I legit didn’t care who won or loss for the most part.

I feel like we watch wrestling a lil differently though. Stuff like presentation and people’s positioning on the show means a lot more to me than title wins and stuff like that. It’s kinda obvious that Drew and Punk’s feud is the A storyline going into Monday and whatever Priest is doing is damn near C level. It feels what Liv has going on, and what Gable is building are both more important to Mondays than Priests side mission world title feuds, which I guess might be a problem within itself lol.. but that’s why I think crying over that match result is nuts. Thats me tho. I’m not tryna convince anyone otherwise lol.. if you ain’t like it, you ain’t like it.