Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
01-wwe-intercontinental-champion-gunther.jpg
I ain’t gon hold you, I’m joking around but I actually like Gunther

I’m only pushing the Finn narrative because that just feels like a story they’ve been telling for a long time and I wanna see a big payoff to it.

Gunther as world champion has no legs in terms of story other than “well he won king of the ring so…”

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
This Wyatt shyt lookin cheeks to me. Not gon lie mane..

Last thing I’ll say as far as Drew losing.. I think we get too fixated on certain things needing to play out how we wanted it to

There was a time when Sami just needed to beat Roman.. when Cody and Roman wrestled the first time, all I heard was how Cody just needed to win or people would stop caring about him.

As fans we all want certain shyt to play out a certain way to the point where we place a crazy emphasis on it needing to happen that way, and that shyt is rarely ever actually the case. The show goes on.

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Let's see how that new stable does. Won't be the same without Bray since his promo skills were elite. But hopefully it's not a complete flop.

We shall see how this Drew and Punk thing plays out. That's even if Punk appears more regularly now. Not sure what his health status gonna end up being. Can see them doing some crazy shyt where they have Punk win the MITB just to screw Drew again after a title win.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

Last thing I’ll say as far as Drew losing.. I think we get too fixated on certain things needing to play out how we wanted it to

There was a time when Sami just needed to beat Roman.. when Cody and Roman wrestled the first time, all I heard was how Cody just needed to win or people would stop caring about him.

As fans we all want certain shyt to play out a certain way to the point where we place a crazy emphasis on it needed to happen that way, and that shyt is rarely ever actually the case. The show goes on.
I normally see you make these type of posts and I always wonder if you realize this is as pointless and silly as the posts and arguments you make fun of :pachaha:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
They've been building the new Wyatt's as a cult as opposed to creepy swamp dwellers or a Bride of Chucky remake.

if they can be something out of like the Devils Rejects or a Manson Family type situation, it could have some legs creatively

there isn't a rumored member of the group that can have interesting enough matches to make it work IMO. Plus to me the only way the gimmick can work story wise is if they are ruthless and psychotic but are people really gonna be willing to boo a group that's essentially a tribute to a beloved fallen superstar? They can't reach the full potential of the gimmick if they are good guys :manny:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
if they can be something out of like the Devils Rejects or a Manson Family type situation, it could have some legs creatively

there isn't a rumored member of the group that can have interesting enough matches to make it work IMO. Plus to me the only way the gimmick can work story wise is if they are ruthless and psychotic but are people really gonna be willing to boo a group that's essentially a tribute to a beloved fallen superstar? They can't reach the full potential of the gimmick if they are good guys :manny:
They gotta come out the gate tomorrow going HARD.

Gotta leave Sami or Jey left laying in a pool of blood, urine, & vomit :birdman:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

Yeah if what everyone is saying is in the group will be what it ultimately consists of, it screams midcard mafia. I kno WWE isn't a work rate company by any stretch of the imagination, but if you don't have the work rate you got to knock it out of the park with looks, character, and mic work.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
They gotta come out the gate tomorrow going HARD.

Gotta leave Sami or Jey left laying in a pool of blood, urine, & vomit :birdman:

if they are gonna be heels they should take out Miz & Truth because the contrast of Truth's comedy with the seriousness of the new Wyatt gimmick would hammer home that this new thing is gonna be sinister. Plus whatever pairing of Howdy/Rowan or Lumis/Gacy would work better in the tag division than any of those guys on their own

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I normally see you make these type of posts and I always wonder if you realize this is as pointless and silly as the posts and arguments you make fun of :pachaha:

Yea I’m aware. I live in a fantasy world man

I just gotta accept that nikkas gon lose their minds after every new development and that’s just the nature of this shyt