Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
no the creative team needs to learn how to be creative and learn how to build feuds that have nothing to do with championships
This is a good point too. Whatever leads to the non-main women being treated like an afterthought is good to me.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
top WWE merch sellers of 2024 so far according to Wrestlenomics:

1. Cody Rhodes
2. CM Punk
3. Jey Uso
4. Roman Reigns
5. Stone Cold Steve Austin

also:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Here's the clip

He's alluded to that story before and you can feel the resentment in his voice here when he tells it.
That was about a decade ago but it's stuck with him this whole time
Think about it, this is a TOP STAR who had a ton of tenure in the company at the time even then and Vince was like nah we're good on that

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
WWE is dialogue based & Story driven that’s not a problem

If AEW was like that they’ll be in a better place than they are right now

I hate those posts lol

Let’s compare the amount of action sequences in Dune part 1 to the amount of action sequences in Fast and Furious 10 next

As if that somehow means F&F is a better product

Edit: and I hate how they’re like “why are people mad, we’re just posting info” lol.. they know what they’re doing. It’s like posting LeBron’s shooting percentage against Jordan’s.. clearly I’m trying to paint an unfavorable narrative without saying it

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Here's the clip

He's alluded to that story before and you can feel the resentment in his voice here when he tells it.
That was about a decade ago but it's stuck with him this whole time
Think about it, this is a TOP STAR who had a ton of tenure in the company at the time even then and Vince was like nah we're good on that

Pro wrestling & holidays go hand in hand though