Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

RegB

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We need to have a dialogue about his booking of the creeds.. why are they on the sidelines or gettin punked by AOP when it’s open enrollment season for alpha academy right now..?

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
We need to have a dialogue about his booking of the creeds.. why are they on the sidelines or gettin punked by AOP when it’s open enrollment season for alpha academy right now..?
Cause they're supposed to hit rock bottom before they turn heel and join Chad
There's absolutely no reason for them to join Chad otherwise, what the fukk has he done? All he does is keep losing the big one and treat his group like dogshyt.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

JBL is low key a good guy (shocking from everything heard) in some ways behind the scenes. I had no idea for example that he climbed mountains to raise money for children (never advertised it) or went to bat for several black wrestlers. All you ever heard about him were the bullying stories and being used to punish people in the ring.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
JBL is low key a good guy (shocking from everything heard) in some ways behind the scenes. I had no idea for example that he climbed mountains to raise money for children (never advertised it) or went to bat for several black wrestlers. All you ever heard about him were the bullying stories and being used to punish people in the ring.

damn, two sides to everybody. But he seems cool with Ron Simmons so he's OK with me.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Cause they're supposed to hit rock bottom before they turn heel and join Chad
There's absolutely no reason for them to join Chad otherwise, what the fukk has he done? All he does is keep losing the big one and treat his group like dogshyt.

They’re rookies, Chad is a veteran and an Olympian. That’s all they need