Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I don't hate tournaments... I hate the overuse of tournaments. I am thinking AJ Styles wins on Friday and then he can terrorize Cody Rhodes after that..

It should be ok. After Cody beats AJ (99.9% chance) then I'd like to see him circle back around to The Rock or something else that's more personal..
There should be a TSC Tournament for Best/Worst Wrestling Tournaments in history :troll:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
There should be a TSC Tournament for Best/Worst Wrestling Tournaments in history :troll:

Let's not because then I might have to give Russo some credit and we can't have that..... :scust:

The 'Deadly Game' tournament was actually compelling TV... lol

But my favorite is probably KOTR '93 for HitGOAT's masterclass... :manny:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
It’s lazy booking. :skip:

Theres many ways to set up a new feud, but no creativity here. A backstage or in-ring beat down, promo interruption, the John Cena “prove something to you” deal, “stalker” playing mind games; even something as simple as spilling a drink on someone can lead to a storyline.

I’ll let it slide since Trips isn’t consistent with tourneys, but if I hear about another one in a few months…. :heh:
It’s not lazy booking lol

Start new feuds for guys who might not even be on the same roster brehs

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
It’s a predetermined show, so of course they could be drafted on the same brand. :mjlol:
man then what’s the point of the draft. All the matches at backlash might be one and done is my point… you gonna draft all those other people wrestling each other on the same roster as well?

I’m not gonna call this lazy writing when Cody just finished a two-year storyline.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Not sure why they attempted an East coast outdoor venue again after WM35 :mjlol:

There's no real dome stadiums they can use for WM in the northeast so I'm not sure what they will do. It'll be tough to completely eliminate NYC from the fold especially in down years when the product isn't as hot.

Also, the Final Four has probably always cut into WM. They should consider the week after the Final Four because there ain't shyt going on in sports at that point.

Interesting that they didn't officially announce next year's venue