Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
You mad at me cause you Retarded….

This isn't even worth responding to. You can barely spell or string sentences together. :mjlol:

On the other hand, my educational background is well documented on here. If you would have stepped into the boiler room thread instead of talking nonsense I could have helped you out all these years. :manny:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
IMG-0988.png

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
This isn't even worth responding to. You can barely spell or string sentences together. :mjlol:

On the other hand, my educational background is well documented on here. If you would have stepped into the boiler room thread instead of talking nonsense I could have helped you out all these years. :manny:
I guarantee your lil retarded ass don't want to play the big bank take lil bank game with me.......

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Brief synopsis below, full details over at Fightful Select:

-Giulia is expected to work “at least a handful of matches” for Rossy Ogawa’s new promotion Marigold

-Giulia is expected to report to the PC in late June/early July

-While WWE can get rights to her music, there isn’t a plan to do so. The expectation is she will retain her ring name

-Giulia is expected to debut at NXT Heatwave and challenge for one of the women’s championships

Buy that theme:aicmon: