Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Not sure why they attempted an East coast outdoor venue again after WM35 :mjlol:

There's no real dome stadiums they can use for WM in the northeast so I'm not sure what they will do. It'll be tough to completely eliminate NYC from the fold especially in down years when the product isn't as hot.

Also, the Final Four has probably always cut into WM. They should consider the week after the Final Four because there ain't shyt going on in sports at that point.

Interesting that they didn't officially announce next year's venue
East Coast=Weather

West Coast=Whole show being in the daylight

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
They didn't announce WM 40 until July 27th of 2022. So maybe during the summer.

They used to always announce it and have a video package ready on the night of WM in the past.

East Coast=Weather

West Coast=Whole show being in the daylight

Whole show being during the day can work but it sucks if there is lighting and pyro needed...

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Well clearly it's not been settled yet. In due time.
They used to always announce it and have a video package ready on the night of WM in the past.

The way cities are throwing themselves at the E' to host their big events, they probably try to stretch the negotiation period as long as possible to get the best offer.

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps

Damn fella been taking some heat on Twitter for his appearance on Raw :mjcry:
I said it was tough to see him like that but I know he's gonna get ripped again in no time :salute:
Celtic Warrior Workouts byke :yes:

At least he's being a good sport about it. :manny:

Most talent these days would've turned off comments or deactivated their Twitter altogether.

charknicks

All Star
Daps
They didn't announce WM 40 until July 27th of 2022. So maybe during the summer.

yeah, but that was 21 MONTHS before WM 40, not the summer before. It was 2 summers before.

I cant remember the last time we had Mania and didnt already know where the next one would be.

I think the big hold up is they are looking to get a commitment from The Rock. I dont see Rock/Cody or Rock/Roman being in Minnesota. If they can lock down The Rock, WM 41 will be in Vegas.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
yeah, but that was 21 MONTHS before WM 40, not the summer before. It was 2 summers before.

I cant remember the last time we had Mania and didnt already know where the next one would be.

I think the big hold up is they are looking to get a commitment from The Rock. I dont see Rock/Cody or Rock/Roman being in Minnesota. If they can lock down The Rock, WM 41 will be in Vegas.
I know I was just saying maybe they are going to wait until the summer to announce it since that's the time frame of the last one. Just taking guesses here based off past info. For all we know they don't even have a place set and are still looking.

Even before WM 40 they announced the last 3 WM at once, 37, 38, 39. And they also thought 37 was going to be the last 2 night WM.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Minnesota has a beautiful indoor stadium word to @puppetmaster

If you recall, the last time they were in Vegas the tickets weren't moving at that great of a pace initially, I don't think Vegas is a great wrestling town anymore and The Rock could sell tickets wherever he goes.

If The Rock is committed they could put WrestleMania on the moon, people will go....

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Those themes are fukkin wack. No need to change their iconic themes. :scust:
It's a meme on Twitter rn
They're not actually real it's just that they've been making a ton on new themes recently and a lot of them are generic and wack

The new Tony D'Angelo theme is really excellent though

I also don't think the new AJ Styles theme is bad although you can't hear the lyrics well on TV like you could with his old theme