Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Brief synopsis below, full details over at Fightful Select:

-Giulia is expected to work “at least a handful of matches” for Rossy Ogawa’s new promotion Marigold

-Giulia is expected to report to the PC in late June/early July

-While WWE can get rights to her music, there isn’t a plan to do so. The expectation is she will retain her ring name

-Giulia is expected to debut at NXT Heatwave and challenge for one of the women’s championships

Buy that theme:aicmon:
Her current them is ass compared to the previous one

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
They already confirmed NXT will be part of the draft but it's cool to see this logo and have it represented by the yellow swoosh.

Also the outline of "Draft" is Red, Yellow and Blue.

sddefault.jpg

Last edited:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I mean here it actually makes sense to do one

Damn near all the feuds are finished since wrestlemania just happened and we’re getting a draft in a week
It’s lazy booking. :skip:

Theres many ways to set up a new feud, but no creativity here. A backstage or in-ring beat down, promo interruption, the John Cena “prove something to you” deal, “stalker” playing mind games; even something as simple as spilling a drink on someone can lead to a storyline.

I’ll let it slide since Trips isn’t consistent with tourneys, but if I hear about another one in a few months…. :heh:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
2 tourneys within a month? :mjlol:

They’re still doing the irrelevant tournament Or do they get a title shot now?
Got me, it was just announced. No details other than it's the Saudi May show this year.

To be fair this shot at Cody was fairly quick. Just two Triple Threats that leads into a singles match. Not much of a tournament.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
they’ve been doing that for a while now, right? Pretty sure I read a few results with this kind of booking over the last year. :jbhmm:
There could have been another to crown a new Women's World Champion after Rhea had to vacate, so let's be lucky they didn't go that route.

:lolbron:

No word on how they decide that, just that it was announced a new champion would be crowned this coming Raw.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
There could have been another to crown a new Women's World Champion after Rhea had to vacate, so let's be lucky they didn't go that route.

:lolbron:

No word on how they decide that, just that it was announced a new champion would be crowned this coming Raw.
Battle royale, pal. :heh:

A tourney for the women’s belt makes more sense.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I don't hate tournaments... I hate the overuse of tournaments. I am thinking AJ Styles wins on Friday and then he can terrorize Cody Rhodes after that..

It should be ok. After Cody beats AJ (99.9% chance) then I'd like to see him circle back around to The Rock or something else that's more personal..