Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
those themes arent real right?

we don't need to go that far for this whole New Era shyt

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
It's a meme on Twitter rn
They're not actually real it's just that they've been making a ton on new themes recently and a lot of them are generic and wack

The new Tony D'Angelo theme is really excellent though

I also don't think the new AJ Styles theme is bad although you can't hear the lyrics well on TV like you could with his old theme

That AJ theme was :hhh: when I heard it at Mania. I don’t understand why these idiots need to change the themes. :snoop:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe

It’s Dave so yeah

Well WWE already teased it. They had Gable training with the Creeds in that pre-show video package on Raw and Julius Tweeted Gable's old, "Ready, Willing and.... " catchphrase.

So there is a good chance this is happening. Of course Dave probably saw exactly what I did and came to the same conclusion. 😁

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Well WWE already teased it. They had Gable training with the Creeds in that pre-show video package on Raw and Julius Tweeted Gable's old, "Ready, Willing and.... " catchphrase.

So there is a good chance this is happening. Of course Dave probably saw exactly what I did and came to the same conclusion. 😁

That would require Dave and Alvarez to pay attention to the show they are reviewing....