Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
That idiot works for the racist ass Voices of Wrestling site and the Wrestling Observer so he’s been corny, I think he’s crashing out over never getting that Will Washington job offer
Yeah, anything VOW related is :scust: went from interesting source with people actually watching different things to complete cesspool in record time.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, anything VOW related is :scust: went from interesting source with people actually watching different things to complete cesspool in record time.

The owner of the VOW site/pod is a MAGA scumbag who literally tweeted out the N word and also said the store owners of the St Louis shops getting looted in the Mike Brown aftermath were the only victims in the whole situation. Yet this goof Suit is willing to tap dance for them because Fed bad.

Last edited:

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
I am but I'm not a wacko Stan like those crazies on twitter that can't separate real from fake.

Remember, be a fan not a Stan.

Yeah Stan's are complete psychos they like to stalk airports for females(Sahsa,Rhea),follow them in parking garages(AJ Lee), break into their homes to do :demonic:things to them(Sonya)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
They always reveal themselves :pachaha:

giphy.gif

White boys. Lol.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I don’t fukk with WWE outside of PPVs, but it’s never good for the wrestling industry if they suck. Just like it wasn’t good when TNA became complete trash. Unless you were into golden era of the indies or Japan, most of this century has been trash for wrestling.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I ain't one of these other niiggas, you going to put your account on the line behind that accusation or you can go right back to whatever corner you were in because I'm not entertaining the bullshyt. Got plenty of established members in & out of TSC & a couple of Staff that can confirm my status clown.

FOH :unimpressed:

That's what I thought.

Only a simple minded fool accuses someone of being a cac or c00n if they disagree with them over wrestling. Feels like I have the autism on me after that, don't quote me again bih.:scust:

:wow: