Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Damn :(

If it’s less than two month recovery time I wouldn’t make her vacate it. Roman sat his ass home for months without defending his title.

If anything this might be one of the few times where an interim champ would be a good idea if she could be back before summerslam.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Damn :(

If it’s less than two month recovery time I wouldn’t make her vacate it. Roman sat his ass home for months without defending his title.

If anything this might be one of the few times where an interim champ would be a good idea if she could be back before summerslam.
Her wrist is fukked up too, so it wouldn’t surprise if she gets that repaired as well.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
fans who stan female wrestlers are psychotic
Man the general population of wrestling fans are psychotic

Wrestling is cool again but it’s always going to be looked at sideways due to shytty fans involved

I can’t even remember who the tweet was directed at… but some dude shytted on either rhea, Jade, Mercedes, someone of status I can’t remember…. shytted on the match and the looks of whoever he was taking about. It had more likes and retweets than it should….

Dude had aj styles at the hof as his avatar but someone pulled a photo from his media asking “is this you” no 🧢 homie was at least 400 pounds and his hair was thin and receding like a mf…. And he was like yeah I’m hot

And then when I was at survior series I was stoked with hoping Punk returned. There was this manlet in my section chanting cm punk at every chance he got to the point the entire section started to boo him…. He had to be autistic or something

My point is… most of wrestling discourse from the IWC comes From dudes like my two examples.

At this point I only respect tsc brehs opinions and standoms… except the grown men that go above and beyond for the rock on here lmao

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Can someone school me on her? I've seen her name linked to WWE a bunch. Don't watch Stardom, so legit don't know much about her other than the open secret that she's going to WWE soon.
Not really a secret, They showed at her NXT. Aside from that I don't know much about her or Stardom girls. Cattle would be the one to ask

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Yeah, it hits different when people are making the last push for a sold out 12k vs. folks doing the same to ultimately make it to 1/2 full arenas of 3k people. One smells like excitement and the other like desperation. Perception is reality, especially in this business.

Call it what you want,... it's the same exact thing. I don't have an issue with it either way, corporations send out memos all the time to employees.