Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Sometimes the greatness just can’t be denied word to @LordDeathwatch :myman:

charlotte-flair-entrance.gif

But then you got stans like the Sasha stan so I see your point :snoop:
The GOAT

charlottewwe-charlotte.gif

I got no words to waste on that weirdo :mjlol:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I see a couple white boys trying to throw shots in here but won't attach any names to it. :mjlol:

White boys. :umad:
I ain't one of these other niiggas, you going to put your account on the line behind that accusation or you can go right back to whatever corner you were in because I'm not entertaining the bullshyt. Got plenty of established members in & out of TSC & a couple of Staff that can confirm my status clown.

FOH :unimpressed:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I ain't one of these other niiggas, you going to put your account on the line behind that accusation or you can go right back to whatever corner you were in because I'm not entertaining the bullshyt. Got plenty of established members in & out of TSC & a couple of Staff that can confirm my status clown.

FOH :unimpressed:

You sound upset fakkit.... Next time you wanna try to throw a shot at someone, tag 'em... scary ass :umad: :laff:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You sound upset fakkit.... Next time you wanna try to throw a shot at someone, tag 'em... scary ass :umad: :laff:
That's what I thought.

Only a simple minded fool accuses someone of being a cac or c00n if they disagree with them over wrestling. Feels like I have the autism on me after that, don't quote me again bih.:scust:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
That's what I thought.

Only a simple minded fool accuses someone of being a cac or c00n if they disagree with them over wrestling. Feels like I have the autism on me after that, don't quote me again bih.:scust:

You're not making any sense. We don't "disagree" about anything, you tried throwing a shot at me for no reason dummy and now you're mad... :pachaha:

If anyone is "autistic" and I hate using that word as an insult but it's you. Go back to wherever you were hiding before dumbass :dead:

Scared to tag a poster... hahaha