Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Had Vince finished whatever he had planned for Theory he'd be a top 2-3 heel in the company and probably champion right now. HHH just don't like him and making an example out of him because he was Vince's chosen one. Fucck HHH
n8hu5G.gif

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Had Vince finished whatever he had planned for Theory he'd be a top 2-3 heel in the company and probably champion right now. HHH just don't like him and making an example out of him because he was Vince's chosen one. Fucck HHH
I don’t remember anyone liking theory when Vince was pushing him prematurely. Now that he is back to being a midcard now we mad he isn’t being pushed?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I don’t remember anyone liking theory when Vince was pushing him prematurely. Now that he is back to being a midcard now we mad he isn’t being pushed?
I’ll be the first to admit I didn’t.

A lot of the WWE stans did though.

But now everyone on here wants to pretend they never did.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Pretty soon it's going to be time for Hunter and talent relations to have some tough conversations about folks. There's a lot of talent in NXT right now. There's a lot of talent coming in or ready to come in.

Carmelo Hayes, Trick Williams, Bron, Tiffany Stratton, Roxi, Jade Cargill, etc.

I think some cuts are going to have to be made.

Will Hunter keep all of his favorites from Black and Gold (some of which aren't over and are on their 3rd attempt) or what will he do?

ALTRUISM

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
It’s just something that comes with old age in general. I think its jealousy lol.. Generations from before usually see the next Gen as privileged in some way

It’s kinda how your grandparents will tell you about how they had to climb over mountains, walk on lava, crawl through a hornets nest and dodge hell hounds just to get to school while you’re getting dropped off by your parents

Like damn dawg, you want me to do all that too? Just be happy I’m straight :skip:

I'll preface by saying that all the toxicity and negative aspects to those old-school locker rooms can get out and stay out. Full stop.

That being said, I think underneath the ramblings of an old man, there is a level of truth that I can agree with Taker on. Despite how calm it is nowadays backstage, a lot of the intensity, passion, and competitive nature in wrestling is gone, which added an air of unpredictability and uncertainty in the product. This also plays a part in generally lackluster and unconvincing characters and feuds.

Nowadays, everyone is a little bit too friendly and complacent, IMO, but I guess that's better than low mortality rates and other bullshyt from the past. :yeshrug:

My main point is that it's war that produces great change and great warriors, not peace. :ohlawd:

Last edited:

Silkk

Daps
Pretty soon it's going to be time for Hunter and talent relations to have some tough conversations about folks. There's a lot of talent in NXT right now. There's a lot of talent coming in or ready to come in.

Carmelo Hayes, Trick Williams, Bron, Tiffany Stratton, Roxi, Jade Cargill, etc.

I think some cuts are going to have to be made.

Will Hunter keep all of his favorites from Black and Gold (some of which aren't over and are on their 3rd attempt) or what will he do?
They just did cuts.

This company makes more than enough money to not need to cut anyone else.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
This company makes more than enough money to not need to cut anyone else.
What makes you think Endeavor cares about that? They cut a wrestler that's not making them money and that's just more money they make by not having to pay their salary.

Silkk

Daps
What makes you think Endeavor cares about that? They cut a wrestler that's not making them money and that's just more money they make by not having to pay their salary.
Aside from a handful of guys that can’t even be quantified.