Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Trips

Superstar
Daps

I feel like if Gable would have been able to come out with this theme for his final match against Gunther it would have made that match feel a little more like oh shyt could this be the time Gunther falls. They did a good job with that little feud this would have been an extra little nugget for it. Maybe even talking with Jordan at Guerrilla as well when it hit.

It had its moments.

:mjlol:

I was randomly thinking about how it would be fun to see Mixed Match Challenge brought back. Also feels like it is the prime kind of fukkery that NXT could play with later in the year.

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps

He just let that man jump to his doom like a dummy

"Now THAT's good wrasslin"
IMG_2409.jpg

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
The older wrestlers are really just exposing how comfortable they were with toxic environments. No matter how calm an environment is you still have to fight for tv time, because the more you get the more money you can command later. Vince became a psycho control freak in his last years with the company, now they have stable minded leadership.

I think that's exactly what he was talking about though. No one's fighting for their spot.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
When 'The Rock' Dwayne Johnson joined the TKO Board of Directors, 'Triple H' Paul Levesque took him on a tour of #WWE HQ and showed him a photo of his father that he'd never seen before:

Johnson said he'd never been to the base of operations before and he got a tour from Paul "Triple H" Levesque, CCO of the WWE, who showed him a slew of memorabilia.

"He goes, 'Hey, I got one more thing to show you,' and we went downstairs, [where] you see on the wall these pictures of these wrestlers," Johnson remembered. "He goes, 'Oh, look at that one.' And over in the corner is this incredibly well-lit picture, black-and-white, of my dad and Tony Atlas, the day they made history and became the first Black tag team champions."

"I have never seen that picture before and I was so choked up... I was really moved," Johnson added. "In that moment, I thought, 'Man, they were wrestling in what was a field house back then and wrestling has changed!' My dad just made history and the bumps and the bruises and the sacrifices that he made and that all those guys made. Now we're talking about the biggest WrestleMania of all time and the company signs a $5 billion deal with Netflix. It's just incredible."

(Entertainment Tonight)

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
The older wrestlers are really just exposing how comfortable they were with toxic environments. No matter how calm an environment is you still have to fight for tv time, because the more you get the more money you can command later. Vince became a psycho control freak in his last years with the company, now they have stable minded leadership.
It’s just something that comes with old age in general. I think its jealousy lol.. Generations from before usually see the next Gen as privileged in some way

It’s kinda how your grandparents will tell you about how they had to climb over mountains, walk on lava, crawl through a hornets nest and dodge hell hounds just to get to school while you’re getting dropped off by your parents

Like damn dawg, you want me to do all that too? Just be happy I’m straight :skip:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
A part of me wonders if Omos or Dexter Lumis got something going on like Bray did quietly.

If thats the case no way in hell anyone could be mad at them not being on TV.

Hard to believe Omos would even be doing battle royals if that were the case for him though.

Last edited: