Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I'd like to know how they even managed to negotiate their contract to say they don't have to even show up if they aren't going to be booked. Like what did they ever do to be able to get that arrangement? THose guys barely work more TV/PLE matches than Roman Reigns
How do you know they did? We don't know shyt.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I just don't think there's enough TV time to keep everyone from the old black and gold era of NXT and then also push Bron, Melo, Trick, Tiffany, Roxi, Lola Vice, Jade Cargill, etc...

That's why I'm saying cuts might have to be made. It's not about money. It's about TV time. Will Hunter stay loyal to all these black and gold performers?

I think it's fair to say a lot of them aren't over. Like Tegan, Candice, Kross, Indi etc..

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Did your inside source tell you this

:russ:

Cattle not lying tho, that’s out there about her. If it’s true or not, who knows.. but cattle ain’t just make that up

It happens tho. Them creed boys have the same problem. often out of position and blowing spots. Getting by off athleticism

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
:russ:

Cattle not lying tho, that’s out there about her. If it’s true or not, who knows.. but cattle ain’t just make that up

It happens tho. Them creed boys have the same problem. often out of position and blowing spots. Getting by off athleticism

Brutus gotta stop doing that Brutus bomb or whatever he calls it. Gonna really fukk someone up one day

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I just don't think there's enough TV time to keep everyone from the old black and gold era of NXT and then also push Bron, Melo, Trick, Tiffany, Roxi, Lola Vice, Jade Cargill, etc...

That's why I'm saying cuts might have to be made. It's not about money. It's about TV time. Will Hunter stay loyal to all these black and gold performers?

I think it's fair to say a lot of them aren't over. Like Tegan, Candice, Kross, Indi etc..
where else they really gonna go? not saiyan they should stay but :hula:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Brutus gotta stop doing that Brutus bomb or whatever he calls it. Gonna really fukk someone up one day
He said no one has been hurt by it in a recent interview, I think it was at the RR presser.

I personally don't like it since it's too silly but nothing we can do.:yeshrug:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

4aaee32b7ef3fc4bd2b1f69e973c6f66_w200.gif

This nikka Ivar got a 38 inch vertical?! :wtf: