Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
They just did cuts.

This company makes more than enough money to not need to cut anyone else.

Except they are allotted 7 hours of TV time a week and they have a backlog of younger talent that are ready but don't have the tv time available.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
When those cuts come up, don't be shocked when anyone making main roster money while wrestling in
nxt is out.

Baron Corbin and Dijak are two that come to mind. Dijak's contract is up soon though, they might just let him expire. Odyssey Jones is probably out as well

All speculation btw, I’m not breaking anything lol

Last edited:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
When those cuts come up, don't be shocked when anyone making main roster money while wrestling in
nxt is out.

Baron Corbin and Dijak are two that come to mind. Dijak's contract is up soon though, they might just let him expire. Odyssey Jones is probably out as well

All speculation btw, I’m not breaking anything lol

Know it's not NXT, but I low key think AJ Styles, Gallows, and Anderson get cut at some point this year. The three of them just seem to be just there, which is a shame in Styles case given he's essentially a jobber to the stars at this point.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Know it's not NXT, but I low key think AJ Styles, Gallows, and Anderson get cut at some point this year. The three of them just seem to be just there, which is a shame in Styles case given he's essentially a jobber to the stars at this point.
Them nikkas are not cutting no AJ Styles :comeon:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Gallows & Anderson never should have been re-hired to begin with. They are house show fodder.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Gallows & Anderson never should have been re-hired to begin with. They are house show fodder.
I'd like to know how they even managed to negotiate their contract to say they don't have to even show up if they aren't going to be booked. Like what did they ever do to be able to get that arrangement? THose guys barely work more TV/PLE matches than Roman Reigns

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I'd like to know how they even managed to negotiate their contract to say they don't have to even show up if they aren't going to be booked. Like what did they ever do to be able to get that arrangement? THose guys barely work more TV/PLE matches than Roman Reigns
The same shyt Sasha did to get the bag from TK….Leverage

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
AJ is made lol they’re not letting him go, they literally brought in Karl and Doc just to keep him happy lol

I would love to see dude have one last run somewhere else just as a fan, but I promise you he’s more than happy with his position and pay in that company.

he’s like one of the highest paid on the roster lol

Last edited: