Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
A part of me wonders is Omos or Dexter Lumis got something going on like Bray did quietly.

If thats the case no way in hell anyone could be mad at them not being on TV.

Hard to believe Omos would even be doing battle royals if that were the case for him though.
:snoop: How many times do I have to remind you. Lumis started his own wrestling school. This is why he's not been around.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
A part of me wonders is Omos or Dexter Lumis got something going on like Bray did quietly.

Hard to believe Omos would even be doing battle royals if that were the case for him though.
Omos is a house show wrestler, he had a house show match on 2/4

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps

Yea this def ain’t the case. My boy Omos is good to go whenever, they just have no plans for him

:beli:

I know they’re working on a face turn after mania though. At least that’s what he’s said, not sure how that looks

They better not have my boy dancing

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Cody has a school too. Why you keep acting like you know why he hasn’t been on TV in over a year. You do not know :what:
QT runs Cody's school and what makes you think he has an illness like Bray did? Him running a school is a way better explanation that w/e you have ever concocted.

How do any of us know anything? We don't but we can make an educated guess with the evidence we do have. He could be running out his contract for all we know and he just wants to focus on his school. Stop thinking it's some nefarious reason people are off TV.

ALTRUISM

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps

This and Theory prove that simply "beating the legend" isn't the gateway to success like people think it is. The bitter truth is that WWE doesn't know how to develop (young) stars in interesting ways anymore. At least, not as consistently. What was the drama or stakes leading up to or during their matches? What character moments or development have either of them had since? There are layers to this than just Cena, despite what some like to go on about. :stopitslime:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
This and Theory prove that simply "beating the legend" isn't the gateway to success like people think it is. The bitter truth is that WWE doesn't know how to develop (young) stars in interesting ways anymore. At least, not as consistently. What was the drama or stakes leading up to or during their matches? What character moments or development have either of them had since? There are layers to this than just Cena, despite what some like to go on about. :stopitslime:

I think it would've been better for ceGOAT to beat theory, and he realizes he has more work to do, and they put forth some kind of redemption arc or some shyt. Then they run it back with theory winning

fukk the solo

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Once the bloodline is over then we will really see what he can do on his own. Right now he is the henchmen for Roman. But he does need to start a meaningful storyline after mania

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
QT runs Cody's school and what makes you think he has an illness like Bray did? Him running a school is a way better explanation that w/e you have ever concocted.

How do any of us know anything? We don't but we can make an educated guess with the evidence we do have. He could be running out his contract for all we know and he just wants to focus on his school. Stop thinking it's some nefarious reason people are off TV.
That's not what I said. Actually read what the post said and stop caping all the time man damn.

Silkk

Daps
The only TV singles matches Solo loses are usually to the guy challenging Roman at the PPV right before.

counting losses on house shows is stupid, 95% of the heels lose on those every week

Yeah Solo barely even wrestles on TV now as opposed to 2022-23 when he was main eventing Raw & SD every week. No idea why HHH stopped giving him singles matches but dude hasn't really been doing shyt aside from the Cena match/feud.

Silkk

Daps

I think it would've been better for ceGOAT to beat theory, and he realizes he has more work to do, and they put forth some kind of redemption arc or some shyt. Then they run it back with theory winning

fukk the solo
Had Vince finished whatever he had planned for Theory he'd be a top 2-3 heel in the company and probably champion right now. HHH just don't like him and making an example out of him because he was Vince's chosen one. Fucck HHH