Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
giphy.gif

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Raw going to have to compete with a double header next week with the game start times only an hour apart. And both games will be on either ABC or seemingly multiple ESPN networks (including ESPN+) again.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Raw going to have to compete with a double header next week with the game start times only an hour apart. And both games will be on either ABC or seemingly multiple ESPN networks (including ESPN+) again.
RAW about to get flame broiled for months. Football is the hottest it’s been in a while. All my hotep brehs who were on the “we stand with Kap” shyt are fully back. Playing fantasy and all.

This will be the usual babyyy

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
It would be smart on WWE to start charging for PLE’s now that the merge is complete.

There will be backlash but the market is there, clearly. Rape them pockets baby!

:hubie:

I won’t be copping but I’m sure somebody will

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
RAW about to get flame broiled for months. Football is the hottest it’s been in a while. All my hotep brehs who were on the “we stand with Kap” shyt are fully back. Playing fantasy and all.

Kaepernick has been out of the league for 6+ years. Who all has been boycotting for that long?

Last edited:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
It would be smart on WWE to start charging for PLE’s now that the merge is complete.

There will be backlash but the market is there, clearly. Rape them pockets baby!

:hubie:

I won’t be copping but I’m sure somebody will
People didn't want to listen to me when I said months ago I wouldn't be surprised if they started doing that

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Kaepernick has been put of the league for 6+ years. Who all has been boycotting for that long?

The hotep brother izlam ass nikkas

I know a bunch

You ain’t see how they tried to cancel Jay Z for his deal? It’s a segment of cats who been anti NFL ever since that stuff happened.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

Listen, as a Niner fan it was crazy, obviously I was fully on board with Kaep and I appreciate all he did but ain't NOBODY gonna stop watchin football at all, those talks of boycotts and shyt was allllll cap

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I fully expect WWE to start charging more for PLE's because there's data out there from UFC who they are now under the same umbrella that it's still a very viable business model if you get hot enough to justify it.

Even AEW when they aren't that hot are getting pretty good PPV buy rates.

But I believe the Peacock deal runs to 2026 so I'm not sure WWE can alter that deal before then.