Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

I have mixed reactions about that. I'm in enough debt already plus I still gotta find a hotel for Philly, flight can likely get covered by points. But if I can pay down some debt, think I'd consider going to the rumble. Of course sucks having to drive there & the stadium isn't exactly that great, prolly one of the worst in the league. I went to a rays game when raw was there back in July and went to a pirates game during payback weekend, and just going to a better stadium diminishes your outlook on the weaker one. They could've came further down here. :martin: But I know they love Tampa cuz it's their home base for lot of superstars. Worst case is I can hope we get a surrounding SD or Raw & I'll try to hit that up if rumble looks to be too expensive. Maybe I can get lucky and gamble well enough on these nfl games to get there tho. :jbhmm:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I have mixed reactions about that. I'm in enough debt already plus I still gotta find a hotel for Philly, flight can likely get covered by points. But if I can pay down some debt, think I'd consider going to the rumble. Of course sucks having to drive there & the stadium isn't exactly that great, prolly one of the worst in the league. I went to a rays game when raw was there back in July and went to a pirates game during payback weekend, and just going to a better stadium diminishes your outlook on the weaker one. They could've came further down here. :martin: But I know they love Tampa cuz it's their home base for lot of superstars. Worst case is I can hope we get a surrounding SD or Raw & I'll try to hit that up if rumble looks to be too expensive. Maybe I can get lucky and gamble well enough on these nfl games to get there tho. :jbhmm:
The article said said Raw would be at the Amalie Arena in Tampa 2 days after.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
FOX has said they can't sell enough ads at the price point needed to make them break even, much less make a profit, on the Smackdown contract. Unless that contract gets cheaper or allows for more ads, it's not going to get any easier to break even with fewer and fewer people watching linear tv every month.
People tend to forget that it’s more than just ratings that determine the fate of a show. It’s the same reason why Fox let 911 go to ABC even with it being their highest rated show.

Wrestling is still a niche industry to advertisers even with how it’s grown in popularity over the years.

Mob H

All Star
Daps
I hate that they never properly finished Lashley vs Lesnar. The matches left some stuff to be desired but the programs and everything in between was FIRE. Felt so much different than everything else in WWE.
I don't know why they didn't stretch that out to Mania instead of abruptly ending it after the Rumble.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
In my eyes, Gargano, Candace and Dexter had their chance. I feel bad for Indi for continuing to be tied down with them. She better go to creative with some new ideas

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I fully expect WWE to start charging more for PLE's because there's data out there from UFC who they are now under the same umbrella that it's still a very viable business model if you get hot enough to justify it.

Even AEW when they aren't that hot are getting pretty good PPV buy rates.

But I believe the Peacock deal runs to 2026 so I'm not sure WWE can alter that deal before then.

The days of full price PPVs every month is over. UFC has a PPV this weekend with a female main event that’s gonna definitely be among the lowest selling this year alongside Amanda Nunes last fight but they’re subsidized by ESPN. They can charge $75 for mania summerslam and rumble, the rest is tricky. Unlike Tony, WWE would lose their ass if their PPV does 100k buys

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Indi wild cute to me :patrice:

I know it’s way more popular chicks as far as looks when it comes to WWE, but there’s something about Indi for me. I can’t explain it fellas. She got me.

And it’s like I recognize that she isn’t what I’m typically into, but again… something about her

:to:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
are people still asking why becky won that title?

because um...I think we found the answer

That's cool if they wanna make NXT a legit brand, my question is what are they doing with all these other women then because the main roster is flooded with women who get no reaction. I think Tiff and a couple others should be called up and let's see what they got.