Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Listen, as a Niner fan it was crazy, obviously I was fully on board with Kaep and I appreciate all he did but ain't NOBODY gonna stop watchin football at all, those talks of boycotts and shyt was allllll cap

He should have gotten more of an opportunity given that Nate fukking Peterman, who is legitimately one of the worst QB's in NFL history, got multiple chances.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
He should have gotten more of an opportunity given that Nate fukking Peterman, who is legitimately one of the worst QB's in NFL history, got multiple chances.

I believe he was legitimately blackballed because it wasn't really a performance issue at all. He took the Niners to a Super Bowl one year and he had ability, he was still pretty young at the time.

I knew the Niners weren't going to keep him with a regime change coming they were clearing house but either they or another team should have signed him. It was bullshyt.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
NFL had:
9/11
New York setting
debut of Aaron Rodgers
injury of Aaron Rodgers
overtime game
and it was on ABC over the air

yes, i'm juelzing. :mjcry:
There's nothing to juelz all of that is legit lol

Seems like the first few weeks of every NFL season people fly in with the sky is falling over the drop then find something onscreen to get upset at or Vince tearing up scripts rumors and latch onto that

It's the most popular sport in America and if they ran Friday games SD would drop Roman or not. NBA's bigger than wrestling period and they drop just running next to it on Christmas it is what it is, I think Endeavor and USA know about it :heh:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I can’t lie, my boycott only lasted one season. I was back on board like immediately

:heh:

My Dr. Umar backity black homies took a strong stance though. You’d be shocked just how many people really pushed back against the league. Jay Z got KILLED for working with the league by the black community…. Wasn’t til Rihanna tapped in that people started to kinda shut tf up about it

NFL is on a ridiculous upswing tho right now. Their numbers literally defy everything we know about current tv. Somehow their audience is growing in the midst of everyone else’s falling. Last nights game was watched by 22.64 million, apparently the most since the fukkin year 2000

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I fully expect WWE to start charging more for PLE's because there's data out there from UFC who they are now under the same umbrella that it's still a very viable business model if you get hot enough to justify it.

Even AEW when they aren't that hot are getting pretty good PPV buy rates.

But I believe the Peacock deal runs to 2026 so I'm not sure WWE can alter that deal before then.

Nah bro 250Ms is crazy. If they get like 350 I don’t see how they go back to ppvs. You’d have to hit a million each to break even with it I think.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
I don’t understand why Becky won the NXT title. It’s like when Charlotte beat Rhea for it. Let the future talent cook. :gucci:

Their trying to get as many eyes on NXT as they can, she is kept busy away from the Raw title scene a while longer, & it'll help the people she works with get better working with a vet.