Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Nia Jax seemed like a cool person when I met her no lie. But I don't think this signing helps the women's division at all. They have a lot of women down in NXT that are ready to come up and make an impact on the main roster. Right now the women's division on the main roster is in the toilet.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Hunter was out with Ari the other night, I don't think him not being on the board is a big deal but we'll see moving forward. I think if WWE keeps printing money the way they've been Endeavor will stay out of creative. The only thing they might do is make some roster cuts and I'm sure they'd have McMahon and Hunter involved in those discussions.

If WWE starts to go through a struggle period, that's when Endeavor would step in.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I still can’t believe Ari Gold own WWE! If they don’t reboot entourage immediately then hbo is missing out on a lot of money.

As long as HHH is still head of creative then I am not concerned with the corporate stuff. I think Vince was out of touch anyway, it seems like Nock Khan had all of the good ideas the past few years. He seems way more intune with what’s relevant. Vince tried to make tout a thing during the hight of Twitter /instagram. He also stopped running big shows overseas when it’s clear their fanbase is just as passionate and an even better tv audience than in the states. I am sure this wasn’t a Vince idea.

All in all WWE will be better after the merger

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
FOX, for some reason, is trying to play hard ball with WWE in negotiations. SD! has had really good ratings for them so all I can assume is that the NFL is raiding FOX's pockets to the point where they can't afford WWE anymore.