Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Would anyone be surprised if Vince and Hunter saw Becky and Rhea as bigger 'stars' than Bianca? I wouldn't be surprised by that at all.
Hard to say

Bianca is still in a storyline fighting to regain the title

I need evidence of what’s more to come

You can tell Becky and Rhea are valued because they’re actually in storylines when a title isn’t involved

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Black wrestlers continue to look weak under HHH's booking. Why the fukk did Melo need to lose 2x to Finn? Also I'm not the only one who noticed this...

Rhea may be HHH's choice, but Bianca is the mainstream choice.

Yeah I don’t know who is big in mainstream America that looks anything like Rhea. It seems like Vince came around on Black champions to an extent and HHH is backtracking

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In a recent appearance on "After The Bell with Corey Graves," Big E discussed his admiration for both of his teammates, pointing out Woods as someone who deserves his flowers. "I'm so proud of [Woods and] not just what he's done in the ring," Big E said.

Big E then mentioned just how vital Woods was to New Day's early success, noting how skilled he was at managing the group during their early tag team matches. "When he was on the floor, he brought so much to our act ... because he was so wildly entertaining," Big E stated before adding, "It really helped us get off the ground."

Finally, the former WWE Champion added that, beyond his work as a performer, Woods has put in the work backstage, as well. "Outside of the ring, this man has created jobs. He's created a gaming channel that brought the locker room together," Big E noted. He added that it "got the boys and the girls paydays ... I don't think we will really understand the impact that he's had on the industry [because] much of it might be behind closed doors."

Read More: Big E Doesn't Think We'll Ever Really Understand Xavier Woods' Impact On Wrestling - Wrestling Inc.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
What triple h doing to Omos is criminal :damn:

Melo being positioned tho. Ya’ll been watching wrestling too long to still hang ya head on wins and losses. nikkas can’t see past the surface and it baffles me
I'm not hung up on w/l records, but champions losing needs to mean something. If they had Melo lose to Finn 2x just to heat Finn up before Summerslam then that's fukking stupid. It needs to be Melo costing Finn the title match, and then Melo & Trick whoop his ass afterwards. I'm worried Wes Lee is going to lose to Dominik.