Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Black wrestlers continue to look weak under HHH's booking. Why the fukk did Melo need to lose 2x to Finn? Also I'm not the only one who noticed this...

Rhea may be HHH's choice, but Bianca is the mainstream choice.

:beli: Bianca was champion and in the spotlight for a whole year

And Rhea is just as popular being the leader of the Judgment day opening and closing shows

I know a shyt ton of people who don’t watch wrestling but know who Rhea is

But Lashley being misused

Last edited:

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:beli: Bianca was champion and in the spotlight for a whole year

And Rhea is just as popular being the leader of the Judgment day opening and closing shows

I know a shyt ton of people who don’t watch wrestling but know who Rhea is

But Lashley being misused

Man PLEASE STOP.. since Summerslam Bianca was an after thought with a championship reign with no direction or fued or anything...

while Rhea Ripley was having segments upon segments built around punking dudes and then whenever the Royal Rumble winner doesn't pick the longest reigning champion it makes whoever second up , if you don't see how that works we have nothing else to discuss

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Man PLEASE STOP.. since Summerslam Bianca was an after thought with a championship reign with no direction or fued or anything...

while Rhea Ripley was having segments upon segments built around punking dudes and then whenever the Royal Rumble winner doesn't pick the longest reigning champion it makes whoever second up , if you don't see how that works we have nothing else to discuss
All women’s title reigns are an after thought— it has to do more with gender instead of race if we’re being a buck— like Rhea has been facing Nattie the last two months lol the only difference is Rhea is part of a group that are in main storylines while Bianca is an individual who only had her title match storylines

Doesn’t change the fact Bianca was champion for a long ass time and looked strong throughout her reign… she even lost due to Asuka cheating, Asuka never has to cheat to win lol

If anything the women’s division is the worst aspect of WWE booking

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Black wrestlers continue to look weak under HHH's booking. Why the fukk did Melo need to lose 2x to Finn? Also I'm not the only one who noticed this...

Rhea may be HHH's choice, but Bianca is the mainstream choice.

What triple h doing to Omos is criminal :damn:

Melo being positioned tho. Ya’ll been watching wrestling too long to still hang ya head on wins and losses. nikkas can’t see past the surface and it baffles me

Last edited:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

Nobody’s having a good reign outside of Gunther and Roman Reigns

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody’s having a good reign outside of Gunther and Roman Reigns

i can agree with that Gunther's reign is trash also but he is just having good big man matches .. Triple H books title reigns like Vince did for Hogan most of 84 thru 85 before the Piper fued when Hogan was just running thru people and having good matches