Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Rollins fell back

"I'm under no illusions that this title is the same as Roman's title. That title has been around, there's been so much equity put into over the past few years, it means a lot," Rollins said.

"You can't just come in and pretend that all of a sudden this title is that important, no one's going to buy that crap. The way I always saw champions that I looked up to and that I aspired to be were the champions that took the title to every territory or every town and defended it and then over time, people believed that it was a big deal. I came in when Cena was a world champion, and CM Punk was a world champion. I grew up watching Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels, Triple H, these are the people who they did that for the world titles that they were wearing. So, I'm trying as I might to, kind of, fill those shoes and make this new World heavyweight Championship as big as it can be for myself and the rest of the roster," he continued.
I bet it burns him up inside knowing they are never going to let him beat Roman for the title but then tossed him that participation trophy belt.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Wow he didn't make TV one week and yet the company posted him in a dark segment all over their social media accounts.

Since when do you ever see that happen?
Its been way more than one week since The Draft :dead:

Lashley getting a push too? :lupe:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Breh you falling it :heh:

Is clear as daylight what they are doing.

Don’t be dense! You better than that.

But when he’s all over tv they’ll pretend it’s reluctantly and that he forced their hand and is prospering despite attempts to assassinate him.

You gotta just let some of these cats have their narrative. Explaining the most simple shyt is like pulling teeth when someone wants to be willfully dumb

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
But when he’s all over tv they’ll pretend it’s reluctantly and that he forced their hand and is prospering despite attempts to assassinate him.

You gotta just let some of these cats have their narrative. Explaining the most simple shyt is like pulling teeth when someone wants to be willfully dumb

Its fukking insane like how they don’t see this shyt is beyond me.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Rollins fell back

"I'm under no illusions that this title is the same as Roman's title. That title has been around, there's been so much equity put into over the past few years, it means a lot," Rollins said.

"You can't just come in and pretend that all of a sudden this title is that important, no one's going to buy that crap. The way I always saw champions that I looked up to and that I aspired to be were the champions that took the title to every territory or every town and defended it and then over time, people believed that it was a big deal. I came in when Cena was a world champion, and CM Punk was a world champion. I grew up watching Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels, Triple H, these are the people who they did that for the world titles that they were wearing. So, I'm trying as I might to, kind of, fill those shoes and make this new World heavyweight Championship as big as it can be for myself and the rest of the roster," he continued.

I don’t like that they’re openly burying the WHC like that.

At least lie, like TNA used to do when they said their WHC was the richest prize in the business.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Black wrestlers continue to look weak under HHH's booking. Why the fukk did Melo need to lose 2x to Finn? Also I'm not the only one who noticed this...

Rhea may be HHH's choice, but Bianca is the mainstream choice.

Has Becky's neck always been that thin?