Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Honestly what is the point in throw a punch in wrestling when closed fist punches are “banned”? In real life, unless you lead with the knuckles, an open fisted punch is going to be pretty weak

You’re not wrong, but they’re also supposed to be forearm shots not punches. Forearms in what Bret is doing outside of body punches.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Seth got his junk exposed on twitter, and broke Cena's nose, and ended stings career all in a spin of 30 days :skip:

I don't think anyone in the lockeroom think of him differently..

I assumed people like Ridge Holland would be on eggshells

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Guess Salisbury doesn’t give a shyt about wrestling. I’m sure they won’t be getting another house show in a long, long time. One of the staggeringly few places I’ve seen do worse this year than the previous time.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Saw this dude in my Youtube recommendations and he had a 45 minute video of everything he hates about pro wrestling fans, I skimmed through some and it made me laugh when he got to a part about tribalism and fans not wanting to support wrestlers cause they left one promotion for another :mjlol:

Where have I seen that

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
@Cattle Mutilation refuse to post them 12k RAW’s and 13k Smackdowns, but he ain’t hesitate to throw that house show up with the quickness. This is why I love you nikkas. Y’all bogus as hell

:pachaha:
Th available tickets are more than than the people that actually attended the AEW house shows:mjlol:. I still don't understand how RAW is getting 12k people to show up, I guess it's just me but it still feels like a chore to watch.:yeshrug:

• Dap
Reactions: 907

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Th available tickets are more than than the people that actually attended the AEW house shows:mjlol:. I still don't understand how RAW is getting 12k people to show up, I guess it's just me but it still feels like a chore to watch.:yeshrug:

Probably a better experience live because at home you don’t have to wait through commercials and listen to Kevin Patrick for 3 hours. :manny:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Probably a better experience live because at home you don’t have to wait through commercials and listen to Kevin Patrick for 3 hours. :manny:
WWE hot as fish grease as a brand but them shows still be ranging from decent to ass with an incredible PLE tossed in every month

Crazy what a hot storyline and a few superstars can do. Cody might be corny as hell but the people be coming out to see him. Kids crying and everything

Last edited: