Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Yeah I don’t know who is big in mainstream America that looks anything like Rhea. It seems like Vince came around on Black champions to an extent and HHH is backtracking
Rhea is 5'9 pale goth chick, they were literally everywhere during the 90s & 00s. HHH showed his true colors after Elimination Chamber. Remember when he praised everyone except Montez in the men's chamber match? Then he only congratulated him on Twitter after being called out.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Late 97 early 98, pilled up, back injury HBK was his absolute best character work.

From the boyhood dream in 96, losing his smile in 97 to almost going into business for himself in 98 :wow:
He should’ve went over :manny:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I'm not hung up on w/l records, but champions losing needs to mean something. If they had Melo lose to Finn 2x just to heat Finn up before Summerslam then that's fukking stupid. It needs to be Melo costing Finn the title match, and then Melo & Trick whoop his ass afterwards. I'm worried Wes Lee is going to lose to Dominik.
NXT breh

500k people out of 2 million something viewers even watch that show my brethren. Literally nobody cares about anything you’re saying happened.

Most of us aren’t even aware dawg

• Dap
Reactions: 907

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
NXT breh

500k people out of 2 million something viewers even watch that show my brethren. Literally nobody cares about anything you’re saying happened.

Most of us aren’t even aware dawg
I don't care if people are watching, I don't like seeing champs lose 2x in a row. It also doesn't help that black wrestlers in general appear to be an afterthought under HHH.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I don't care if people are watching, I don't like seeing champs lose 2x in a row. It also doesn't help that black wrestlers in general appear to be an afterthought under HHH.
that’s cool, if you passionate about whatever the fukk happens on that show. Shout out to you.

all I’m telling you is that it’s pretty obvious the way they presented homie on his RAW call up that they have big shyt lined up for him down the line. He’s 20 something. I promise you his career ain’t a wrap because he lost a tag team match on a show nobody watched in July 2023

This shyt hardly be the deal y’all make it out to be

:dead:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

this might be interesting. thinking possibly if they have mania out there in 2025 then for one of the weekend events like nxt or SD. or maybe for a rumble, or summerslam weekend next year. not much difference between this and tmobile from what i see far as capacity goes but its prolly gonna be a pain far as the setup goes unless they come up with something unique. think it be interesting to see if they can pull it off.