Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
I don’t care if a billion people are watching. I’m ready for this bloodline shyt to be over.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
I don’t care if a billion people are watching. I’m ready for this bloodline shyt to be over.

roman-reigns-wwe-roman-reigns-laugh.gif

This is gonna go ALLLLL the way to Mania next year. So just enjoy yourself :popcorn:

Last edited:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

With the way the ratings and attendance are, the Bloodline ain’t going nowhere

Hell Solo Sikoa vs Jey Uso might end up main eventing WrestleMania 41 and Solo Sikoa vs Jacob Fatu might main event WrestleMania 42

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
If this is an exact quote then this is a perfect example of Dave making shyt up and double talking to fence sit. He tried covering his tracks there with the final decision hasn’t been made. He don’t know shyt.
"It could, y'know, be this one, uhm, thing. Or, uh, it could be, y'know, the exact opposite. I've, uhm, been told by, y'know, unnamed sources that, uhm, it could also be, y'know, in the middle. Plans, y'know, are subject to... to... uhm, like, y'know, change. So, y'know, remember that, uhm, I like, y'know, told you it could be any of, y'know, these, uhm, things or, uhm, none of them. Y'know, it's like, it's like, uhm...."

Man, even typing up a few sentences in "Dave Dialogue" is exhausting, I don't see how he does it.
:dead: