Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Damn had no idea. So what happened they got cut? Never made nxt?
I think they never made it past this tryout. This could be the famous "Lacey Evans confrontation" between her and Sammy. Same shirt.

Also Sammy has a video from 5 years ago on his YT channel about his PC tryout, just search his name.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Rollins fell back

"I'm under no illusions that this title is the same as Roman's title. That title has been around, there's been so much equity put into over the past few years, it means a lot," Rollins said.

"You can't just come in and pretend that all of a sudden this title is that important, no one's going to buy that crap. The way I always saw champions that I looked up to and that I aspired to be were the champions that took the title to every territory or every town and defended it and then over time, people believed that it was a big deal. I came in when Cena was a world champion, and CM Punk was a world champion. I grew up watching Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels, Triple H, these are the people who they did that for the world titles that they were wearing. So, I'm trying as I might to, kind of, fill those shoes and make this new World heavyweight Championship as big as it can be for myself and the rest of the roster," he continued.