Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali

It’s wild…soon as Vince stepped away, his son in law managed to make the product the most hot it’s been in years.

I’m starting to think Triple H knew that Vince was gonna force his way back so he knew he had a small window to fix shyt while he was away.

He had to make shyt “Vince Proof” to the point that if Vinny Mac takes it over and fukks shyt up it will be bad for the company.

And I’m sure Vince had that reality check when he came back after Mania and did his hostile takeover in creative and the backlash it got. Usually he doesn’t care about that shyt, but with the company about to merge and him answering to new bosses. He knew has to come different…

So that explains why he is KINDA hands off and letting Triple H do his thing…for now..

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be honest, I always thought Slaughter had at least some type of military background and it turns out he doesn't have any... at all. Not even in the fukking national guard. :dead:

Kayfabe was a monster back then lol
Me too. I thought he was a drill Sgt. Kinda of disappointed that it was all lies lol

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Me too. I thought he was a drill Sgt. Kinda of disappointed that it was all lies lol

Yep, I'm fukked up by this shyt bruh lol

its-still-real-to-me-dammitjpg.jpg

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Loser leaves NXT and they don’t leave? If true, the fukk was the point of the stipulation then?

If this is an exact quote then this is a perfect example of Dave making shyt up and double talking to fence sit. He tried covering his tracks there with the final decision hasn’t been made. He don’t know shyt.