Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
No WarGames I guess :francis:
Nothing official it's probably why it's not on the logo. It wasn't announced that War Games would be part of Survivor Series until September last year. Tickets went on sale late August that year.

Last edited:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Loser leaves NXT and they don’t leave? If true, the fukk was the point of the stipulation then?

With the Grizzled Young Veterans contracts coming to an end soon, don't know why they went with this match if the Creed Brothers isn't being moved up to the main roster (mind as well and take Ivy with them), unless they're trying to find an way to keep GYV by doing the match.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Survivor Series is in Chicago. November 25, 2023

Guess United Center wasn't available or too expensive cuz that arena they using far as hell from central Chicago. I don't know what the weather like around that time but guessing it's too cold already. Wonder if they would ever run one at Wrigley or the white sox stadium or even soldier field but that prolly be more like a summerslamwhen it's warmer since survivor series, rumble, and mania usually cold weather times.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Guess United Center wasn't available or too expensive cuz that arena they using far as hell from central Chicago. I don't know what the weather like around that time but guessing it's too cold already. Wonder if they would ever run one at Wrigley or the white sox stadium or even soldier field but that prolly be more like a summerslamwhen it's warmer since survivor series, rumble, and mania usually cold weather times.

NBA schedule won't be released for another few weeks, so no idea whether the Bulls are playing that night or not right now, but the Blackhawks have a home game on the 24th.

For whatever reason, WWE has only ran two shows total in the United Center: Summerslam 1994 and a random house show in 2018. It was WCW territory when they were in business, but it's shocking that they've only ran one show in that building in the 22 years since WCW went out of business. Not like they don't have the money to rent out the building or it's not a hot wrestling market.

Last edited:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Might be a Bulls or Blackhawks game that night in the United Center? Plus I think they like running that building because it used to he the old Rosemont Horizon.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
If AEW can afford United Center then cost is no viable excuse to me when it comes to WWE.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
NBA schedule won't be released for another few weeks, so no idea whether the Bulls are playing that night or not right now, but the Blackhawks have a home game on the 24th.

For whatever reason, WWE has only ran two shows total in the United Center: Summerslam 1994 and a random house show in 2018. It was WCW territory when they were in business, but it's shocking that they've only ran one show in that building in the 22 years since WCW went out of business. Not like they don't have the money to rent out the building or it's not a hot wrestling market.

I think it’s just a preference/tradition thing at this point. I’ve seen several wrestlers including Austin say Allstate arena is one of their top favorite places to perform in because the way the building is constructed the sound bounces off the roof and keeps things loud as hell in there

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I think it’s just a preference/tradition thing at this point. I’ve seen several wrestlers including Austin say Allstate arena is one of their top favorite places to perform in because the way the building is constructed the sound bounces off the roof and keeps things loud as hell in there

Only thing the Allstate Arena has going for it is it's near O'Hare. United Center can hold more people and it has better access to public transportation plus

the most swagged out entrance/opening segment in wrestling history took place at the United Center. I have no idea what arenas charge for renting out the building, but if WWE can rent out football stadiums, they can afford whatever rent the United Center charges.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

It's definitely a hot market. I know there's some other arena but it's much smaller. Plus survivor series not really able to be in a big stadium or anything cuz of its proximity to Thanksgiving as well as football season. Most people traveling to see family and unless it's in a city where lot of people travel to, may not need a big venue. Not like summerslam that has been running football stadiums recently. Or even rumble that can support a larger crowd. Gonna be 4 straight domestic events so wonder if they do a December one if it'll be international.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
It's definitely a hot market. I know there's some other arena but it's much smaller. Plus survivor series not really able to be in a big stadium or anything cuz of its proximity to Thanksgiving as well as football season. Most people traveling to see family and unless it's in a city where lot of people travel to, may not need a big venue. Not like summerslam that has been running football stadiums recently. Or even rumble that can support a larger crowd. Gonna be 4 straight domestic events so wonder if they do a December one if it'll be international.

They probably going back to Saudi around October :manny:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
They don't do December PLE's anymore with the exception of NXT.