Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Anoaʻi Civil War
Seth v Finn
Cody v Dom
Men's MITB

Women's MITB
Goontha v Riddle

Where's the two upsets?

Maybe Logan winning the MITB...or maybe he does cash it in on Seth :lupe:

If it doesn't involve LAK or Cody?

I don't see the two upsets. Maybe Finn going over...which isn't an upset IMO. Seth wants to be a fighting champ--he doesn't have to have a 200 day reign.
September 6 to be exact.
Word. IT would be stupid to have him drop to Matt Riddle or anyone before then.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Eh, I ain't gonna speculate... I hate social media sometimes by the way :russ: Stuff like these types of reports do nothing but take any element of surprise out of things, then people get to complaining about it being "predictable", yet they read spoilers and rumors every day. :yeshrug:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
What’s the difference between “he had the WCW title on the cova of USA Today bro. His wife is a STAR bro!” And “think of the social media clicks!”?
Logan actually has talent and potential. Everything in today’s society is about social media trends, even the feds promote it. I don’t see how you can compare the 2.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I’m down for a Finn w but WWE it’s not happening. Finn’s win over Melo basically solidified he’s losing. That was very obviously an attempt to make him look strong over a champion before he ultimately comes up short in the big one without being completely bushed

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
The fukk is NXT doing with Dragon Lee, 1-5 in TV matches? :snoop:

:Stooge: "Dragon Lee is getting more tv time than he would have gotten in AEW. He'd just be another toy in Tony Khan's toy box and banished to his other failing promotion after 3 weeks. He's better off in the WWE's developmental third brand developmental third brand system."