Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali

A new report from a top WWE insider has emerged stating that Triple H is planning a 'huge upset' at the Money in the Bank this Saturday, and it is not one that fans will see coming.

BWE took to Twitter with a brief snippet dropping news of the planned upset and stated that it will not be related to Cody Rhodes or LA Knight.

I dead ass think that’s gonna be the plan…

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Celebs have no business winning titles unless they are going to commit to the business.

But at least Logan Paul is a decent wrestler. David Arquette wasn't even a decent backyard wrestler.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
If they have Logan Paul win the MITB and cash it in to beat Roman it will be a disgrace to the business.
Hhh would never do no stupid ass shyt like that.

I fully expect that Vince would have had Theory cash in on Roman by now and win it though. Might be why HHH got that shyt off him looking back now :patrice:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
It's definitely a different comparison given Arquette's athleticism (or lack thereof) vs. Paul who can actually go in the ring.

But not even in that "exhibition" did Logan Paul go toe to toe with Mayweather without Mayweather carrying him, literally at one point keeping him on his feet. The fight went the distance because Mayweather maybe gave 10% effort the entire night, which was 90% less effort than Logan Paul gave to cosplay a pro boxer. I'm surprised that Mayweather didn't take a dive later on to keep things "competitive".

Logan Paul is 10x more believable in a pro wrestling ring than he was when he played boxer for that money grab.

Yeah, my greater point was that Logan is believable and David wasn’t not.

I think we all understand Floyd could put dude to sleep in one round if he wanted lol. Just that in this space it’s not unbelievable. Arquette a terrible comparison

Now if it was bad bunny, I’d hear y’all.. but even still, it’s a different climate. Wrestling is kinda universally accepted as this silly tv show.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Watch it be Matt Riddle beating Gunther for the huge upset

or Dom beating Cody :russ:

I don't think anything else would be all that surprising other than that Logan cashing in to beat Roman thing.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
So, we still complain about Vince episodes even if they were great?

I dead ass think that’s gonna be the plan…

I'm not this guy, but, I'm cancelling my cable and Peacock if Logan wins MITB AND Cashs in on Roman.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
What if he only wins MITB?

I'll hate it, but, I'll be fine, because I don't see the point with him being part time

Ain't like he didn't go toe to toe with Roman Reigns to headline a PLE w/ his fukking brother as a surprise run-in :mjlol:

Plus, he'd more than likely continue his feud with Seth

Cody WILL be the one to dethrone Roman

I'm going for Damian (1) LA Knight (2)