Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
What’s the difference between “he had the WCW title on the cova of USA Today bro. His wife is a STAR bro!” And “think of the social media clicks!”?

Oh I don’t know, one guy is physically built, comes from an athletic background, went the distance with the greatest boxer of all time and has acclaimed wrestling matches under his belt.

And the other is officer Dewey..

The only similarity is that they’re both celebrities lol. Very weird parallel you’re attempting to draw but I get it..

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
How isnt Jey?

Not saying Jey can’t be in some main events but he’s not more main event material than Montez. If I’m looking to elevate someone to the main event, I want someone that has the potential to bring new fans to the product. If you made a list of new guys that has the chance to attract a new audience as champ, Montez is first on the list.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Oh I don’t know, one guy is physically built, comes from an athletic background, went the distance with the greatest boxer of all time and has acclaimed wrestling matches under his belt.

And the other is officer Dewey..

The only similarity is that they’re both celebrities lol. Very weird parallel you’re attempting to draw but I get it..

Lmao, I think you’re the only person on the planet that considered Logan Paul-Floyd exhibition to be serious. Everyone else considers that fight to be bullshyt and they never did it again. Why would WWE actively open themselves up to be a punchline? Don’t you know social media view numbers are as fake as wrestling?

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Lmao, I think you’re the only person on the planet that considered Logan Paul-Floyd exhibition to be serious. Everyone else considers that fight to be bullshyt and they never did it again. Why would WWE actively open themselves up to be a punchline? Don’t you know social media view numbers are as fake as wrestling?

Logan and Floyd’s exhibition was about as serious as… pro wrestling

:childplease:

It’s not 97 fam, we understand what we’re watching is a tv show.

and a punchline to who, some nikkas on twitter? Y’all flame WWE up regardless lol

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Logan and Floyd’s exhibition was about as serious as… pro wrestling

:childplease:

and a punchline to who, some nikkas on twitter?

You didn’t say that, you said he took Floyd to the distance lol. The casual audience you think would tune in sees Logan as a joke and for numerous reasons that wouldn’t do anything for WWE. You want him to get the belt, disappear and cut heel promos via a proxy? Sounds like the triple champ now. New stories?

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
:mjlol:

How high are you to actually believe that? Not sure what fight you watched, but Mayweather carried him for 8 rounds. In an actual boxing match, it would have been a First Round KO.
Breh, everyone knows that fight was theatrics for entertainment purposes only. Nobody thinks Logan Paul can beat Floyd. You’re missing the point lmao

WWE is exactly what that was. Theatrics. and in this scripted make believe combat universe, Logan Paul is someone who stood toe to toe with Floyd and took Roman and Seth, the current world champions, to their limit in acclaimed matches no less. From like the Meltzer dweebs of the world at that..

So I’m not seeing the David Arquette comparison

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
You didn’t say that, you said he took Floyd to the distance lol. The casual audience you think would tune in sees Logan as a joke and for numerous reasons that wouldn’t do anything for WWE. You want him to get the belt, disappear and cut heel promos via a proxy? Sounds like the triple champ now. New stories?
You’re creating your own talking points and arguing against them

When did I say some casual audience would tune in to see Logan, or that it would do literally anything for WWE?

When did I say Logan should even win money in the bank?

All I did was tell you the difference between Logan and David Arquette. I don’t give a fukk who wins, it could be Ricochet and I won’t lose any sleep over it. shyt, I’d have Bronson Reed win if I was booking and I don’t even think that fat mf is in the match

:heh:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Breh, everyone knows that fight was theatrics for entertainment purposes only. Nobody thinks Logan Paul can beat Floyd. You’re missing the point lmao

WWE is exactly what that was. Theatrics. and in this scripted make believe combat universe, Logan Paul is someone who stood toe to toe with Floyd and took Roman and Seth, the current world champions, to their limit in acclaimed matches no less. From like the Meltzer dweebs of the world at that..

So I’m not seeing the David Arquette comparison

It's definitely a different comparison given Arquette's athleticism (or lack thereof) vs. Paul who can actually go in the ring.

But not even in that "exhibition" did Logan Paul go toe to toe with Mayweather without Mayweather carrying him, literally at one point keeping him on his feet. The fight went the distance because Mayweather maybe gave 10% effort the entire night, which was 90% less effort than Logan Paul gave to cosplay a pro boxer. I'm surprised that Mayweather didn't take a dive later on to keep things "competitive".

Logan Paul is 10x more believable in a pro wrestling ring than he was when he played boxer for that money grab.