Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
IF they plan on doing Jey Uso vs. Roman Reigns at SummerSlam, I'd have Jey pin Roman at MITB. They probably ain't gonna put the title on Jey but he could pin Roman in a tag match to set up the one on one.

It would be the first pin Roman has eaten since 2019 and Jey could claim to have Roman's # since he was also the first person EVER to pin Roman Reigns back in The Shield days..

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:lolbron: WWE isn't in business to please the fans. It's in business to branch out. If Brock Lesnar and Roman Reigns can get away with part-time schedules while holding the big title... along with Goldberg wrestling on death's door... all for the 'Special Attraction', then Logan Paul getting the rocket as this is still Vince's product.

Roman’s only losing the belt at Mania. Going from a part time heel to a part time heel makes no sense. Everything looks to me that Priest will win it and sow discord in Judgement Day. They only have few stories that they tell and that’s one of them

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Seeing how long The Miz, Dolph, Kofi and Sheamus been around reminds me of how terrible RAW was from 2008 through 2011. Not their fault, just bad memories. Lol
hagrid-dark-times.gif

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
IF they plan on doing Jey Uso vs. Roman Reigns at SummerSlam, I'd have Jey pin Roman at MITB. They probably ain't gonna put the title on Jey but he could pin Roman in a tag match to set up the one on one.

It would be the first pin Roman has eaten since 2019 and Jey could claim to have Roman's # since he was also the first person EVER to pin Roman Reigns back in The Shield days..

:blessed: :blessed: :dj2: