Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Melo/Andrade teaming up after the best of 7 is just lazy and recycled. Fans are automatically gonna think Sheam/Cesaro.
...but that's the point.
that's always been the booking of those best-of-sevens. If it isn't to bring them together, then there's zero reason to book such a thing except to just waste time.
Booker-[REDACTED]
Claudio-Sheamo

hell, there are situations from the territories that did it, and there's even less reason to do it there because a dude could just jump in the car and head off to a new company after the series ended, but it almost always led to the two men involved revolving around each other for at least half a year after the feud. Best of Sevens aren't meant to be blowoffs. They're meant to build to something, and are best used when one of the men involved can't be trusted to cut promos but is good worker.
That's literally what the booking trope is for, historically speaking :hubie:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Melo and Andrade are doing great in the midcard right now which is essential to a good show. If they didn't have an ongoing story I'd say they are wasting them but they have a story and it's getting over. Fans are feelin the matches and now they are setup to feud with L.A. Knight over the U.S. title, he needed some fresh challengers.

Let that U.S. title scene cook...

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
What's Swerve been talking about recently? I know he's kind of hinted at HHH being on that :mjpls: but did he come out with a more definitive statement or what?

Nothing specific. Talked about the reports about him being overpaid on The Breakfast Club but don't think Triple H was mentioned at all. He was more specific about him a couple years ago, saying Triple H had to be talked into giving Swerve a chance by HBK and Steph.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
...but that's the point.
that's always been the booking of those best-of-sevens. If it isn't to bring them together, then there's zero reason to book such a thing except to just waste time.
Booker-[REDACTED]
Claudio-Sheamo

hell, there are situations from the territories that did it, and there's even less reason to do it there because a dude could just jump in the car and head off to a new company after the series ended, but it almost always led to the two men involved revolving around each other for at least half a year after the feud. Best of Sevens aren't meant to be blowoffs. They're meant to build to something, and are best used when one of the men involved can't be trusted to cut promos but is good worker.
That's literally what the booking trope is for, historically speaking :hubie:
I don’t remember Benoit/Booker teaming after their feud. I can’t speak on the territories, but that one and Cesaro/Sheam are the only BO7 from history i know.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Hunter ain't invited :hubie:
Shawn got the address tho and we have no contol over who he decided to drag along with him. He got the play-cousin clout where you just accept they gon be there and prolly bring a lil friend who won't fukk with anyone else there, but if it make him happy whatever :yeshrug:
Plus. There's comedy to be had in watching Steph try and learn the Electric Slide, because you KNOW she gonna annoy the fukk out of her husband with it from then until the heat death of the universe.
Man gon be trying to enjoy his Megadeth and here come Steph with the step-backstep-step-kick :mjlol:
And if society and her father's taste say anything.........

Stephanie done fukked a couple black dudes since they've been married :mjpls: