Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
While speaking on Wrestling Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer confirmed a previous report that there is frustration within the company about McMahon making changes at the last second and how people are trying to figure out a way to prevent McMahon from making the changes.

“He redid the entire show. I heard rumors…everyone's gotta be like treading on water because, I am sure, logic will tell you that there are many unhappy people and Paul Levesque has to be one of 'em. You go in there and you build, you know, these were matches that were built up with promos. They've been promoted for a week.They did the angles last week and then just take 'em away like nothing. So it's gotta be frustrating for the writers. It's gotta be frustrating for Paul Levesque.

Haitch gotta be as stressed as Adam Pierce pretends to be:pachaha:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Keep being told Montez isn’t championship material but Jey Uso and Solo Sikoa is?? Hey maybe I’m the one out of touch. I don’t know what’s more clown shyt, that or people wanting to have Logan Paul with the briefcase and pretending that’s not worse than David Arquette

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Keep being told Montez isn’t championship material but Jey Uso and Solo Sikoa is?? Hey maybe I’m the one out of touch. I don’t know what’s more clown shyt, that or people wanting to have Logan Paul with the briefcase and pretending that’s not worse than David Arquette
Logan Paul can actually wrestle though and he gets good heat:yeshrug:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How isnt Jey?