Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Make Balor look strong >>> Ciampa

Not only that, they don’t need to be turning the World Heavyweight Championship into an open challenge title, you can be a fighting champion without that. Leave the open challenges to the midcard titles but the World Title always needs a feud to go with it.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
I might be the biggest Ciampa fan on here but Balor is the guy for London.

I'd actually have him win to big up Judgment Day but that's another story.

Agreed. I feel like Balor has stepped his game up

Could also have priest win the money in the bank and have that cause dissension in judgment day throughout the year

Could be Raw’s major storyline like the bloodline is for Smackdown

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I’m with ya’ll. A competitive Ciampa match would have been cool for a lot of people, I get it.

That shyt does nothing for me though personally. Finn giving Seth the beats after that embarrassing promo the week prior actually got me interested in this going forward. It was more effective than a random one off competitive match that nobody remembers a month out.

But I understand the disappointment from the in-ring “this is awesome” brehs

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
They need to make a serious push for LA Knight. This Vince McMahon logic where "I'll give fans what I think they want" is dumb as hell when the company has a slim roster of wrestlers that fans truly give a shyt about.

I get it when someone like Zach Ryder got no push, he was just a goofy character, even though fans loved him. But LA Knight clearly can cut a promo, has the looks, doesn't look like another gymnastic dweeb from NXT. Like not asking him to dethrone Roman, that is simply impossible and stupid as hell, but him not losing to every midcarder would actually be a great start.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Smackdown is not excluded from heavy changes.

Most of the WWE Smackdown script was changed ahead of the show on Friday, June 23.

One talent even asked -- "Did Smackdown get Vinced?" Many of the matches that had been promoted ahead of the episode of Smackdown were adjusted and cut, and there were significant changes to the version of the show that existed Friday morning.

We can confirm WRKD Wrestling's recent tweets that several talent were frustrated by all of the changes. This was the case for the start of WWE Raw the prior Monday, as well.

The originally planned LA Knight triple threat match was changed to a singles match, and a previously unplanned Charlotte Flair match was added to the card. Bayley vs. Shotzi was scrapped after Bayley was in town and did local media for the show.