Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I’m trying to see the news for tonight and of course this damn thread turns into another stan wars smh

This AEW/WWE stan war is the corniest shyt I ever seen.. I just want a good product from either company instead of background noise

It's the same ol' a$$holes who jump on my dikk at any opportunity to argue online. :scust:

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
One major change that has happened over the last several weeks in WWE is the loosening up of freedom for the talents when they speak on the mic, allowing them to improvise more. We are told that a big part of what made the Sheamus vs. Drew McIntyre match so great on Smackdown last week is at least a sizeable portion of the match was called in the ring vs. every single spot laid out to them ahead of times.
:sas2:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
This AEW/WWE stan war is the corniest shyt I ever seen.. I just want a good product from either company instead of background noise

I see people on Twitter mad cause people are happy that WWE is somewhat competent now and I’m like breh, I didn’t want WWE to die, I just wanted them to be good :heh: Plus, AEW is gonna heat up again with all the injured guys coming back, not much more you can ask for.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I see people on Twitter mad cause people are happy that WWE is somewhat competent now and I’m like breh, I didn’t want WWE to die, I just wanted them to be good :heh: Plus, AEW is gonna heat up again with all the injured guys coming back, not much more you can ask for.

Think the Stooge World Order is missing this point. WWE being good should elevate other promotions and have them step their game; can't just coast by because Vince is stuck in his ways.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Letting wrestlers be wrestlers instead of actors.

I wonder how well the people who have never been outside of the WWE system will do with the enhanced freedom. They been used to having everything scripted for them ever since they stepped into the performance center. At least these others that have experience in the indies and Japan already know how to work with a lot of freedom as top stars in their previous promotions.

Last edited:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Same. That roster has too many highly talented people to be the shyt it was before. Still isn't great by any stretch of the imagination, but there is small signs of improvement and hope.

Think the Stooge World Order is missing this point. WWE being good should elevate other promotions and have them step their game; can't just coast by because Vince is stuck in his ways.
Agreed. I look forward to seeing how much WWE can tap into its potential.