Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Word is Trips got Sasha and Naomi back :wow:

If he gets Lumis back, i might have to suck his dikk in gratitude.

If that is true. I wonder how Samoa Joe feels lol . He came back last year because of triple h making his advances to keep him. I'm sure he'd make Joe look like absolute championship tier on the main roster

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It's adorable that Brad Piff is giddy about the first post-Vince PPV, but he should probably wait about a month or two before popping bottles of champagne to celebrate the company operating better. They should try having more consistent weekly shows.

Odd that he and max says AEW relies on debut and return pops when that’s all they had Saturday and that’s all they want tonight. Go figure

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
You can tell the womens division is the first thing HHH was focused on leading creative. Turned Ronda back heel and Becky back face where they're at their best. Brought back Bayley in a new faction along with Io and Dakota Kai. Now there's rumors that he's brought back Sasha and Naomi after it looked like the bridge was burned. It's actually impressive how fast he's changing things.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
You can tell the womens division is the first thing HHH was focused on leading creative. Turned Ronda back heel and Becky back face where they're at their best. Brought back Bayley in a new faction along with Io and Dakota Kai. Now there's rumors that he's brought back Sasha and Naomi after it looked like the bridge was burned. It's actually impressive how fast he's changing things.
HHH ain't even been on the job as creative for two weeks and running laps around whatever Kenny Omega tried to do with the women's division in AEW.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Also the chance of the bucks and omega coming to wwe went up since HHH is creative

I just wana see tears 🫢🫢

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
This is what you’re doing at 1am on a Sunday night? Arguing over play fights while I was banging Asian puzzy. 🤭

Then we got some other bozo getting up at the crack of dawn to jump on my dyck. Eat some breakfast first. 🤲
I ain’t even talking to you, bytch. :stopitslime:

Why are you so obsessed with what time I post at? No one has the same schedule. Mu fukka finally got p*ssy and feels the need to tell the e-world because he’s so pathetic. No one cares about your mail order bride, tardboy. :mjlol:

You stay on my dikk more than your lover boy. Always feel the need to quote me every time. You’re another one I don’t even pay attention to nowadays. :camby:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
It's adorable that Brad Piff is giddy about the first post-Vince PPV, but he should probably wait about a month or two before popping bottles of champagne to celebrate the company operating better. They should try having more consistent weekly shows.
That’s what I’ve been trying to tell these lames, but first thing they do is think of a stan war. :scust: