Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I ain’t even talking to you, bytch. :stopitslime:

Why are you so obsessed with what time I post at? No one has the same schedule. Mu fukka finally got p*ssy and feels the need to tell the e-world because he’s so pathetic. No one cares about your mail order bride, tardboy. :mjlol:

You stay on my dikk more than your lover boy. Always feel the need to quote me every time. You’re another one I don’t even pay attention to nowadays. :camby:
You’re the one who quoted me first and then when I didn’t respond fast enough for you, you then proceeded to @ me as well, dumbass.

Hold this L and get over it, it’s a whole other day later and you still cryin, double posting over this play fighting shyt. What a fukking moron. 🤭

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I ain’t even talking to you, bytch. :stopitslime:

Why are you so obsessed with what time I post at? No one has the same schedule. Mu fukka finally got p*ssy and feels the need to tell the e-world because he’s so pathetic. No one cares about your mail order bride, tardboy. :mjlol:

You stay on my dikk more than your lover boy. Always feel the need to quote me every time. You’re another one I don’t even pay attention to nowadays. :camby:
EnragedEnergeticGossamerwingedbutterfly-size_restricted.gif

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
You’re the one who quoted me first and then when I didn’t respond fast enough for you, you then proceeded to @ me as well, dumbass.

Hold this L and get over it, it’s a whole other day later and you still cryin, double posting over this play fighting shyt. 🤭
You quoted a post from a convo you weren’t involved with. Why you trying to make up excuses when I already replied to you? :childplease:

Just shut the fukk up with your retard confusion. :hhh:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Also the chance of the bucks and omega coming to wwe went up since HHH is creative

I just wana see tears 🫢🫢

How come you never see any AEW fans want Matt Riddle or Austin Theory? Yet you want every young star Khan built from scratch? Fascinating

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
How come you never see any AEW fans want Matt Riddle or Austin Theory? Yet you want every young star Khan built from scratch? Fascinating

Kenny omega and the bucks are young stars khan BUILT?

Do u have Down syndrome? No way u went to Michigan

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Kenny omega and the bucks are young stars khan BUILT?

Do u have Down syndrome? No way u went to Michigan

*graduated and I was referring to MJF and Starks. The Omega and Bucks comment wasn’t worth responding to