Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps

That was a great podcast and Triple H hit it on the nail when he said it's the characters and stories that really matters. Seems like he knows the recipe of making a great product for everyone now.

I have been saying this for years. It's the stories and characters that gets me coming back each week. The actual wrestling is just the icing on the cake. Those are the things most fans remember the most. I am definitely excited for the future.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
That was a great podcast and Triple H hit it on the nail when he said it's the characters and stories that really matters. Seems like he knows the recipe of making a great product for everyone now.

I have been saying this for years. It's the stories and characters that gets me coming back each week. The actual wrestling is just the icing on the cake. Those are the things most fans remember the most. I am definitely excited for the future.

You're right on the money with that, back when wrestling was most popular nobody gave a fukk about "5 star matches" or tuned in to Raw because of the "bangers" they were putting on, they tuned in because the main characters were entertaining as fukk and did unpredictable shyt

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
I think we could do with more character building segments but I like the way the cut out almost all of the clown shoes shyt. Maybe just trying to let people know they're serious and trying to rehabilitate some of the wrestlers that have been treated as jokes.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
I think we could do with more character building segments but I like the way the cut out almost all of the clown shoes shyt. Maybe just trying to let people know they're serious and trying to rehabilitate some of the wrestlers that have been treated as jokes.
You right but I don't want them to take themselves too serious though. I hope there is still room for light hearted and over the top entertainment. I can say that is the only thing I like that Vince provided.

That begs the question what is Trips gonna do with the 24/7 title :jbhmm:

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
You right but I don't want them to take themselves too serious though. I hope there is still room for light hearted and over the top entertainment. I can say that is the only thing I like that Vince provided.

That begs the question what is Trips gonna do with the 24/7 title :jbhmm:
madusa.jpg

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
You're right on the money with that, back when wrestling was most popular nobody gave a fukk about "5 star matches" or tuned in to Raw because of the "bangers" they were putting on, they tuned in because the main characters were entertaining as fukk and did unpredictable shyt

Yeah but that was a different time and era and fans want to see wrestlers do dope shyt in the ring, fans evolve.

It’s like in the NFL, when I was growing up people wanted to see the big hits, that was the main thing, defense, nowadays, it’s all about offense, people want shootouts.

Now yes, I’m one of those ones that want a healthy mix of storylines and wrestling but you just can’t brush off the in-ring stuff now like you could in 2000. Also, there can still be great storylines in today’s wrestling, there has been storylines in today’s wrestling, it’s just that mfs ain’t giving beer baths or women barking like dogs no more.